Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We look like a league 1 side in a cup game against Arsenal. We’ve invited them on to us since the 1st minute but we’re not good enough to defend for long periods against them and not concede.

Our attitude against the top sides is a total embarassment to professional football. We shit ourselves and it starts from the manager.

Yer, I didn't like CH's attitude before the game, it felt like the game was lost before a ball was kicked.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
My stream says it was yet another offside goal!?

Correct. If you’re not offside for that, then you’d just stick a player next to the keeper for 90 minutes and hope for him to block a few clearances.

VAR please.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Whilst you have a negligible point, is that why we beat Them 3-1 last season? We're barely 1/6 of the way in.

We look like a league 1 side in a cup game against Arsenal. We’ve invited them on to us since the 1st minute but we’re not good enough to defend for long periods against them and not concede.

Our attitude against the top sides is a total embarassment to professional football. We shit ourselves and it starts from the manager.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Attack Brighton ffs! Put these ****ers on the back foot.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Dead right!
Sack Hughton

Pathetic lack of loyalty.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Don't know why Murray and Stephens aren't starting against the top six who generally have quick players. As said by others no pace in this team.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m of the belief we don’t Practice any attacking patterns whatsoever in training

It just looks like we wing it when we get over the half way line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here