Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
at least the media have something new to attack him about other than his suits

Anything to divert the attention from this shambles of a gov

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's pretty clear he didn't say 'stupid woman'.

The first report decides, arbitrarily, that he said 'stupid woman', and the pitiful narrative runs from there. By all means, criticise his policies if you wish, but to lie about him says so much about the gullible people being easily being led by a salacious media. As many on here have been.

So you think all these lip readers are lying?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

The first report decides, arbitrarily, that he said 'stupid woman', and the pitiful narrative runs from there. By all means, criticise his policies if you wish, but to lie about him says so much about the gullible people being easily being led by a salacious media. As many on here have been.

You sure about that?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Love the way there’s no debate over whether she’s stupid

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is manna from heaven for May.

Our media fiddle while Rome burns.

When is somebody from Labour going to mount a vote of no confidence in Corbyn?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilarious all this angst and bluster about what he said or might have said given the language on here.

I do hope no one is offended by it, must be awful to go in to the Christmas break upset and worried that someone might have called Mrs May stupid, that would basically ruin the whole of the next week.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh good, something else for the news media to talk about other than the disastrous white paper that is getting slammed across the board.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can alleged racists use the same get out?

He is a diver. He is black. I think he's a wanker.

I never called it a 'get out'. I didn't suggest everyone would accept such a 'defence', just that I felt he should (man up, and) own what he said.

What if he had called her a 'bloody difficult woman'? Would that have been okay?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hilarious all this angst and bluster about what he said or might have said given the language on here.

I do hope no one is offended by it, must be awful to go in to the Christmas break upset and worried that someone might have called Mrs May stupid, that would basically ruin the whole of the next week.

I’m more offended by the subsequent attempt by the Labour Party to lie and suggest he didn’t say it !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
More to the point, when do we get a People's Vote of no confidence in the shitshow that is 'our' parliament.

Honestly - a lot of morons kidded themselves that they had exactly that in 2016.

(sorry, did that come out as 'morons'. I meant 'people'.)

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

Are you 100% sure?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Come on Mr Chicken Run.....

Your offended by politicians lying about what they said....,.

Have a word with yourself, they all lie, all of the time....

Mmm but not Mr Corbyn, he promised us a new open transparent politics!

I’m going to suggest the mess that is British Politics seemed to be going down hill soon after he became leader.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, selectively quoted as in that was the part of the post I was responding to, which was a separate point ('poor Theresa') to the rest of the post ('terrible JC') :rolleyes:

I don't disagree regarding the lack of direction from JC personally - I just get sick of seeing people posting as if Theresa May has taken on the role of PM out of sheer good nature.

edit: for what it's worth, he definitely said 'stupid woman' imo.
Oh I've no doubt she had ambitions to be PM - and I don't think many people are saying - or thinking - she took it on purely through the goodness of her heart. I do get pissed off with people lampooning her (mainly remainers, because they don't want her to succeed) - for better or worse she seems to be the only person actually trying to deliver Brexit, respecting the outcome of the referendum (which she herself disagreed with) while getting no help from any side - in fact all sides are doing their best to hinder and hamper her efforts.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
at least the media have something new to attack him about other than his suits

Anything to divert the attention from this shambles of a gov

Amazing though really. We have all this hanging over us, this uncertainty, and the press are concentrating on what Corbyn may or may not of said under his breath. The media, especially the written press sign to the over masters tunes. Bit like the train incident that turned out to be a total fabrication at the last election.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not read the whole thread, but in case nobody else has said it yet - WHO CUFFING CARES WHAT HE SAID ?

PMQ's has degenerated into a pathetic point-scoring, mudslinging competition between a bunch of self-serving sock-puppets masquerading as politicians. I find it thoroughly depressing that at a time of national crisis, we have a parliamentary agenda focused on whether someone actually called someone else STUPID or not. This is primary school stuff.

This country is truly fvcked under this bunch of mugs. Absolutely banjo'd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here