Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Huge Win!

After the last two games and five dropped points from winning positions it was so important to get something today. Even better that it was a win from a goal down. Admittedly it wasn't a great or convincing performance but it's three points, away from home and against a team lower in the table. It'll do.

Now lets move on and smash the shit out of palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Easy 3 points, never in doubt, don't know what all the whinging was about

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

11th..... 11th.... and look at the teams above us.. no-one there you would necessarily expect us to be better than..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So we won :D
I’m sure I read about a hundred posts that said we had no chance :whistle:

I still don't think we'll beat Hudds. Even though we just had. We've played a LOT better than we did today and lost before. Apart from March and about 10-15 mins in patches we were ****ing awful. Will take the points all day long though.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
WHAT. A. WIN.
First time we've come from behind to win since promotion if I'm remembering right, SO much to be positive about today after a bad few weeks performance wise.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
It must be the 1st time BHA had the better possession stats since we joined the PL.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Get in there...

Untitled.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Five assists this season now for Solly 'Championship-at-best' March.
That is what is happens when he looks up. It is so frustrating how often he plays balls blindly because he can pick one hell of a pass when he wants.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I still don't think we'll beat Hudds. Even though we just had. We've played a LOT better than we did today and lost before. Apart from March and about 10-15 mins in patches we were ****ing awful. Will take the points all day long though.

Thought Bernardo, Bissouma, Andone and Propper were good again. Obviously Solly and the CB's.

Jose :lolol: not in the best run of form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here