Kayal
Bissouma
Suttner

Gyokeres
Locadia

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm guessing Button in goal ..Suttner and Bernardo full backs....White and another in defence....Kayal plus one in the middle ...Ali and ? wide ...Locadia and the German up top...some of the under 23's on the bench?..Would like to see the goal machine and maybe Connelly play some part

We.ve already tried playing FBs out of position this season and it didn't work well. Even if the club aren't interested in progressing in this competition, there is no way CH would pick two left backs in the same team. At least, I bloody well hope not!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Button
Bruno /,Bernardo
White
???
Suttner

Ali J
Kayal
Molumby ?
Bissouma
Locadia

Conolly

Ali J and Locardia won't start. One or both are likely to start on Saturday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We.ve already tried playing FBs out of position this season and it didn't work well. Even if the club aren't interested in progressing in this competition, there is no way CH would pick two left backs in the same team. At least, I bloody well hope not!

Both Bernardo and Sutner are attacking full backs so if Izzy is not fit, play them both and they can interchange one getting forward and the other covering as the game goes on., so neither really playing out of position only on the line up.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Can’t believe anyone is advocating having balogun in the starting eleven.
Would prefer if he was tucked up in bed with a cotton wool duvet.

Also, locadia should start as an out and out centre forward

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Both Bernardo and Sutner are attacking full backs so if Izzy is not fit, play them both and they can interchange one getting forward and the other covering as the game goes on., so neither really playing out of position only on the line up.

Sigh...... I was replying to a post that suggested playing them both as full backs, one RB and one LB, not playing them both on the same side as FB/winger combination. :facepalm:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doubt Schelotto will play. Presumably they're trying to find him another club, ergo it would be stupid to risk him picking up an injury.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry misunderstood but I do not like Bernado at tight back, I think that when Izzy is back they will work well together on the left.

Based on part of a single game at Watford???

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Button
Bernardo - Barclay - White - Suttner
Jahanbakhsh - Kayal - Normann - Gyokeres
Bissouma
Locadia

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Doubt Schelotto will play. Presumably they're trying to find him another club, ergo it would be stupid to risk him picking up an injury.

I thought now that we had loaned out He,ed there would be a space for Schelotto in the 25 man squad

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ali J and Locardia won't start. One or both are likely to start on Saturday.

Pretty certain they'll both start tomorrow.
They'll need to have bloody good games to be in contention to start on Saturday,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pretty certain they'll both start tomorrow.
They'll need to have bloody good games to be in contention to start on Saturday,

Fair enough. Should be fun punk:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'd play the U23's for this. Won't be CH's priority and it would give the back up players a chance to keep relatively competitive. Would definitely like to see Gyokeres start. Wouldn't risk Locadia or Murray with them being our only 2 fit forwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here