Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Nantes Friendly (03.08.18)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How many people interested in getting a pie or pint look at the TV? Everybody would hear a bell or audio announcement to the benefit and comfort of all supporters. It doesnt affect me other than idiots pushing their way through to get to their seats.

How many people would be interested in a bell sounding...they will go back to there seat when they want....and tbh its their right...I am on the end of row and end up standing to let everyone in my row through....my decision to sit their I knew the consequences..I guess we could discuss early leavers doing the same..after all it hasn't been mentioned before..oh hang on....
I'm going tonight ..still you aren't so you won't have to worry :shrug:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Barring injury, it will. Because it's our best, available & match fit, XI.

Assuming he’s not injured which is no surprise these days at Brighton then Jose me pre season game seeing as he only played half a game at the World Cup seems strange also should b giving aj game time glad I didn’t go only Bha buy 9 players and only one plays . Hughton always got his favourites afraid to change but away from Home we have to try something different for more points will be his downfall in the end I predict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Assuming he’s not injured which is no surprise these days at Brighton then Jose me pre season game seeing as he only played half a game at the World Cup seems strange also should b giving aj game time glad I didn’t go only Bha buy 9 players and only one plays . Hughton always got his favourites afraid to change but away from Home we have to try something different for more points will be his downfall in the end I predict

Jesus christ that's a positive outlook.
I think the man has proved he knows what he's doing!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No locadia or Andone on bench guess what , yep injured lol couldn’t make it up

It was widely reported that CH said Locadia wouldn't be fit for the rest of pre-season a couple of weeks ago.
Andone: I'm surprised. However, he played his first football for months on Tuesday in South of France heat and may have suffered a reaction. That was only three days ago.

You're not a happy soul, are you?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
All the players in that starting 11 will be fully through the CH pre season fitness regime.most of the new players are getting there. we have 38 league games to go so plenty of chances for them to make the first team..barring injuries I expect this will be our starting 11 v Watford.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Where's Andone? He played 45 minutes on Tuesday so surely he should be fit to play some part tonight. Shame he isn't getting more game time as with our medical department seemingly always so cautious he may not be ready to start until the New Year.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Have a feeling Locardia will end up being a non event although I hope that's not the case.

Still think we need to make a signing either in the middle of the park or up top and that signing needs to be someone who has performed in the premiership.

Have to say Fulham have done well with their signings and have signed a couple of players who have been played in the prem and been high regarded - Mawson and Schurrle.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It was widely reported that CH said Locadia wouldn't be fit for the rest of pre-season a couple of weeks ago.
Andone: I'm surprised. However, he played his first football for months on Tuesday in South of France heat and may have suffered a reaction. That was only three days ago.

You're not a happy soul, are you?

Murray going to b our saviour for the third season running . Heat lol wish I could have a day off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here