Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Nantes Friendly (03.08.18)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that I am different to most but supporters leaving early doesnt annoy me as much as a continual stream of supporters getting back from the concourses after the 2nd half has started and shuffling along to their seats. I dont know as I dont go down there during half time but do they sound a bell 5 minutes before kick off like in a theatre?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
As a STH in East Lower I don't see people around me leave early but see West & North stand fans streaming out from 80 mins onwards. It's funny the perceptions people have!
No misconceptions here. ST in the North, either side of me 6 disappear by 85th minute religiously regardless of score, opposition, time or day of the week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know that I am different to most but supporters leaving early doesnt annoy me as much as a continual stream of supporters getting back from the concourses after the 2nd half has started and shuffling along to their seats. I dont know as I dont go down there during half time but do they sound a bell 5 minutes before kick off like in a theatre?
They don't, but it's a good idea.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

You are certainly different to most.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Who's this wearing no.4 in training?
Small.jpeg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Perhaps an email to Paul BARBER would be appropriate. I am sure an alarm bell is sent to each dressing room so to extend this to the concourses wouldn't be difficult I wouldn't think.

No thanks I dont want an alarm bell unless there is a fire ..its not necessary...anyway a message does go up on the many tv monitors on the concourses

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Surely the same bell as the players get in the dressing rooms wouldnt be a hindrance.

I'll repeat its shown up on the tv monitors (plus if you've been going quite regularly you might just have a rough idea how long the break is) so isn't necessary :facepalm:

I guess you could arm the stewards with a cattle prod to make people come back earlier :moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll repeat its shown up on the tv monitors (plus if you've been going quite regularly you might just have a rough idea how long the break is) so isn't necessary :facepalm:

How many people interested in getting a pie or pint look at the TV? Everybody would hear a bell or audio announcement to the benefit and comfort of all supporters. It doesnt affect me other than idiots pushing their way through to get to their seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here