Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He'll be joining Duffers in the stand to watch the matches if he's not careful.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I notice it’s not just its behaviour that is descending into the abyss; its attire is on a downward spiral too. Until recently, in an attempt to deflect attention from its OTT goal celebrations (done purely to goad the opposition bench, obviously), the club have insisted that Pris wears a suit. On Tuesday though, in an attempt to mock the opposition fans, it was dressed all in black and wore a hoodie. Classless provocation. It wouldn’t surprise me if it dyed its hair ginger tomorrow. This has to stop.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I didn't think it could get much worse, then I saw his reaction to the first (of three) goals.

ezgif-4-8e4d3b7bfff7.gif

A dark day in the history of Brighton and Hove Albion :nono:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I didn't think it could get much worse, then I saw his reaction to the first (of three) goals.

ezgif-4-8e4d3b7bfff7.gif

Looks like he’s descending into a serious case of Rock Paper Scissors there. Someone’s in for it :facepalm:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005

ezgif-4-8e4d3b7bfff7.gif

The steward behind him is clearly picking himself off the ground, after being DECKED, by Chris's out of control fist pumping.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It’s difficult to make out but I pretty sure he saying ‘ kill them , kill them all’. Horrific viewing.

That's what it looked like to me too. I haven't been able to sleep since. There's no place for this in modern football.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
If you thought him goading the opposition was bad, it seems he's now into keeping injured players on the pitch for his own satisfaction.

Murray can clearly be seen begging to come off the pitch, but Hughton simply replies with "Muzza, f*** off and defend the corner." :nono:

HUGMUZ.gif

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
It was his birthday recently and I heard that he extinguished the candles on his cake WITH HIS OWN BREATH!!!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (10).png

I'd hate to be the interviewer. If he's not careful with his next question then the Sussex ambulance song is the most apt background track.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
Oct 17, 2008
If you thought him goading the opposition was bad, it seems he's now into keeping injured players on the pitch for his own satisfaction.

Murray can clearly be seen begging to come off the pitch, but Hughton simply replies with "Muzza, f*** off and defend the corner." :nono:

HUGMUZ.gif

Hilarious!!!

I’d love to know what he actually said �� it’s like bad lip readings on YouTube, it’s now all I can see/“hear”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here