Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

Hurrah! The ****ing Pukka Pies England Band have turned up!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rachelburden/status/1012218750475689985[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
C’mon England!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Really conflicted about this game.

Obviously an England win would build momentum and dispell the ‘we’ll fall apart when we face a good team’ chat that seems to be prevalent.

However finishing 2nd is a much easier route to the final, and from a selfish point of view England to finish on 5 or 6 points could be the last leg of a 37/1 acca I put on before the World Cup started. (Russia 5-6 points, France 6+, Brazil 6+, Colombia 5+)

I don’t know what I want.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really conflicted about this game.

Obviously an England win would build momentum and dispell the ‘we’ll fall apart when we face a good team’ chat that seems to be prevalent.

However finishing 2nd is a much easier route to the final, and from a selfish point of view England to finish on 5 or 6 points could be the last leg of a 37/1 acca I put on before the World Cup started. (Russia 5-6 points, France 6+, Brazil 6+, Colombia 5+)

I don’t know what I want.

Win! It will be great seeing Cane smash a few past the Belgians!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I really don't like the fact that there is a distinct DOWNSIDE to winning tonight. If we go a goal up, its like there's going to be a caveat, or an asterisk next to it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good luck to England on their long-awaited return to competitive football [emoji106]
Reports abound of Belgium resting up to 9 players.

The other matches were competitive btw. They were in a competition. Which competition, oh yeah, the world cup. Not all countries are competitive enough to qualify. Or have been competitive enough to qualify for a very long time.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We should be able to win comfortably if they are resting Hazard & Co.

Seems winning the group/momentum/show of togetherness and strength isn't top of Martinez' priorities.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Harry Cane, the England striker!

Oh, I see. Him.

harry-cane.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If it's a draw then it goes to fair play doesn't it? We are ahead of Belgium on that so far by the looks of it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Correct, hence us sitting on top of the group by our 2 bookings so far to their three.

Southgate has already jokingly suggested that he may head butt Martinez if the 'situation' calls for it. :lol:

He sounds almost as unhinged as our Chris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here