• Scum win

Votes: 31 16.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 135 73.0%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get where you are coming from. For me this is a win win win game. Either Palace win and Newcastle suffer. Or Newcastle win and Palace suffer. Or they draw and both teams suffer. Happy Days :)
If we hadn't won yesterday I'd be feeling crap and look at any result from this game being bad, but with 3 points under our belt, like you I think I'll see the positives whatever the result.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good effort facebook. Picture of EVERTON player Theo Walcott advertising this match :shrug:

theo.JPG

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
12 minutes in. Winifred and Benteke have both fluffed 1 on 1s. Winifred has also done his 'Platoon' pose.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was hoping for a 0-0. 1-1 will do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Torn. I think Toon are the more likely to struggle so I don’t want them picking up away points.

A win/win is still as win/win for us after yesterday's win. :lol:

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Draw would be best as would be naive to assume Palace are out of this battle with their squad depth, and also limits Newcastle who are weaker than us IMO

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Torn. I think Toon are the more likely to struggle so I don’t want them picking up away points.

Short of being able to travel forward three months to find out what the best result for us actually is, I agree.

Do I want Palace to win a game of football and be above us in the League? No, of course not.

However if they do win and it increases our chances of survival then I'll take it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here