Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are people who couldn't be arsed with the Palace game allowed to go to the Coventry one?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
People who didn't attend the Palace game should provide rickshaw travel to and from the stadium to those that did, as per this example where Return of the Rev and Pretty pink fairy are getting a lift at the front of this pic...

3046265-poster-p-1-a-global-network-of-volunteer-rickshaw-pilots-taking-the-elderly.jpg

Just spat my drink out. 😂😂😂

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Given it’s unlikely to sell out (or if it does it’ll be last minute), why would anyone need ‘priority’ anyway ?

No-one will need priority, post was sent in jest in response to question re those that attended the Palace game. There is equally no possibility those that did not attend that game will be prevented from attending the upcoming Coventry game. Did you also question the validity of the OP ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yawn yawn - boring as per usual . get a life Bozza .

The ultimate concusion of this kind of attitude is that only the die hards are ever be allowed to go , occasionals and "JCL 's " should be banned and eventually it would just be you and your sad mates left in your wheelchair being drip fed lager until the club went under .
The club relies on occasionals turning up and why should n't they ? They don't even have to support Brighton in my book . A love of football is good enough for me . Everyone once went to their first game and everyone should be welcomed to the Amex whether they come once , twice or twenty times a season . We need new fans as well as established ones . everyone should be welcomed with open arms and if they'd rather sip a Malbec on a Monday evening instead of going to the Amex again then that's their choice and nothing to do with you or anyone else ..

On a thread paying homage to the ironic I’m wondering whether you have taken the art to a new level or.... not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No-one will need priority, post was sent in jest in response to question re those that attended the Palace game. There is equally no possibility those that did not attend that game will be prevented from attending the upcoming Coventry game. Did you also question the validity of the OP ?

Question the validity of Kim Jong Bozza ? Wouldn’t dare........

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It had better not be. Off to see the superb Erasure at the Dome on the Monday.

Here's hoping that they keep to tradition.

I love Saturday.

Jan 30, 2008
People who didn't attend the Palace game should provide rickshaw travel to and from the stadium to those that did, as per this example where Return of the Rev and Pretty pink fairy are getting a lift at the front of this pic...

3046265-poster-p-1-a-global-network-of-volunteer-rickshaw-pilots-taking-the-elderly.jpg
typical BHA customer heading for west stand lower these days I would say :lolol:
regards
DR

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Couldn't be arsed didn't come into it – as I wrote!

But since you asked:

My nan had just died, so – funnily enough – I had other things on my mind.
I had to work up to just before kick-off, at which point I took over from Mrs B, who had to work herself.
I had no spare money to fork out for tickets.
After the previous game with Palace where Jnr Bobkin was scared shitless by their 'fans', he was put off going to a match against them.
It was on TV.
I knew it would effectively be two second-string teams.
It was a Monday night, which meant that even IF the Jnrs wanted to go, they would've been knackered in the morning.

That alright with you? ???

Yes, is there a 'CouldnaeBeArsed-ometer' that could be used to probe non-attendees?

Me, I was in hospital having different types of probes! (and club refunded me ticket btw).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes, is there a 'CouldnaeBeArsed-ometer' that could be used to probe non-attendees?

Me, I was in hospital having different types of probes! (and club refunded me ticket btw).

Hope you're OK now...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Really enjoyed the Palace FA cup game. It was the first home Brighton game I've ever watched live on the telly.
Cost me F all, had some rather nice drinks while watching it at bargain prices. Travel was a breeze. No queue for the toilet. WiFi was fast. Seat was spacious and comfortable.
I think these armchair fans are onto something.

Kylegreen-1

Jan 4, 2018
Near Tunbridge wells
Yes they should be because we still want to pack out the AMEX. I was a bit disappointed by the attendance at the palace game despite the atmosphere being the best I’ve ever seen it. Obviously I will still be making an effort to get to the Coventry game too and sincerely hope we can pack out the stadium and make it into the pot for the next round cos then we’re only one game from Wembley. Coventry aren’t gonna be the pushovers some fans think they will be so the team will need all the support they can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here