Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 5th round draw

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Rochdale or Millwall at home, hopefully Rochdale win the replay. I was born there so still keep an eye out for their results.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its going to be Newcastle away on a Friday or Monday night to ensure all the Albion fans complaining about an away closed shop are free to get tickets

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Coventry away please, I might be able to go to my first match since leaving England

I went to Coventry away, new years eve, 2012? What an arse that was, and we lost 2-0 to the bottom team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Its going to be Newcastle away on a Friday or Monday night to ensure all the Albion fans complaining about an away closed shop are free to get tickets
Winner.

Chelsea knocked out and a TV game then.

:rock:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
Someone shit, at home hopefully

You're going to be disappointed. We've drawn Coventry away. You'll see that confirmed tomorrow when they show the recording of the draw in the evening.

I prefer to shit at home, I know who's been there.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't care who we get, as long as it is an attractive enough fixture to be on tv and moved to Friday, Sunday or Monday. I can't make it if it's on the Saturday :down:

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
“Don't care who we get, as long as it is an attractive enough fixture to be on tv and moved to Friday, Sunday or Monday. I can't make it if it's on the Saturday”

Exactly this!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Friday or Monday night is bullsh1t.

The talk about the romance of the cup, then stick Yeovil vs Man Utd on a Friday night, where the crowd have barely time to get in from the fields and remove their wellies before kick off is upon them. Contrast that with the all-day drinking Newport fans making a racket vs Spurs at 5.30 Saturday kick-off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here