Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not overly impressed with Mitrovic, but for sure he would improve our squad... bit worried about the Muzza tax thingy, so I will be surprised if we don't sign another striker (in addition to already-signed JL)...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why don't we just go for Jorgensen for 20m? If he is the better player and we have the cash, why not.

Maybe we don't want him
Maybe we don't want to spend that much
Maybe he doesn't want to join us
Maybe we won't pay his agent fees
Maybe we would rather have a player who has played in this division
Maybe he is scared of seagulls and hipsters.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe we don't want him
Maybe we don't want to spend that much
Maybe he doesn't want to join us
Maybe we won't pay his agent fees
Maybe we would rather have a player who has played in this division
Maybe he is scared of seagulls and hipsters.

Maybe NOT...

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
[tweet]956886203231625219[/tweet]

Rafa on Mitrovic: "I have been clear with him & his agent that he will only leave if we sign players, & not to a Premier League rival. I see #bhafc are interested, but we are not selling any player to any other PL club - unless they want to come with £50m..." #nufc

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
yeah.....can see Ashley selling him if hes not being used. Can't see Rafa having much of a say in it. Could be the end of Rafa maybe though!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Their fear is that Mitrovic comes down here and hits the ground running, helping us climb above them and fire us to safety....whilst they continue to struggle and eventually go down. That £15-£20m they banked doesn't look so clever then.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
yeah.....can see Ashley selling him if hes not being used. Can't see Rafa having much of a say in it. Could be the end of Rafa maybe though!

I get the feeling he is actually engineering his own downfall here, as he and we all know it is not down to him how much they sell him for.
This is unsettling for the player who may rock the harmony in the camp, and can still only be a good thing even if we do not get him, Newcastle are that team in turmoil at the moment and anything negative in their camp is welcome.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ranieri refused to let Ulloa move to Sunderland for much the same reasons as Rafa is giving. Unless Rafa is overridden by Ashley, I cant’t this happening. If it does I can see Rafa walking. Could be a win win for us if we push the offer up and Ashley decides to let Mitrovic go.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Their fear is that Mitrovic comes down here and hits the ground running, helping us climb above them and fire us to safety....whilst they continue to struggle and eventually go down. That £15-£20m they banked doesn't look so clever then.

And should Mitrovic rock up at the Amex, would he not love to show the fat Spanish waiter what he really was capable of? It would certainly piss my brother off (don't ask) if he scored a vital goal to send them down.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thirty six pages....I clicked assuming he'd signed, done a press confrence to say how it has always been his dream to play for Brighton, had his missus papped asking 'where zi phark ees Brayton?' and been sidelined for six weeks having done his hamstring bending for the soap in the showers after his first training session. And what? ****ing nothing. I am OUTRAGED.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Thirty six pages....I clicked assuming he'd signed, done a press confrence to say how it has always been his dream to play for Brighton, had his missus papped asking 'where zi phark ees Brayton?' and been sidelined for six weeks having done his hamstring bending for the soap in the showers after his first training session. And what? ****ing nothing. I am OUTRAGED.

I've got twenty posts, per page, so, I'm only half as outraged on 18 pages.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Got a feeling he won't come here. Rafa won't want the possibility of egg on his face if he was a success here. Shame I thought he could have been a very useful addition, he seems to have a bit of attitude we are missing up front.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Oh ye of little faith!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here