Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Worrall £10million

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why the hell would Dunk leave if we're supposedly shipping out Goldson to Ipswich. And what of Ben White's career? A candidate for POTS at Newport.The transfer window is a cluster**** of misinformation.
Whilst Ben White may have a future career at the albion, Worrall is potentially a future first pick for England in defence.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Really?

I have heard that a deal for Dunk to Arsenal is all but announced. I didn't want to put a thread on here as in the past I have been shot down.

That's strange. I've also heard that Dunk to Man City is all but announced. Like you, I didn't want to post a thread as I have been shot down. What are the chances

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
How do those lyrics fit into "I only wanna be with you"?

"It happens to be clickbait, I only wanna tell the truth"?

Not sure the term 'clickbait' was even invented when Dusty was alive.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
That's strange. I've also heard that Dunk to Man City is all but announced. Like you, I didn't want to post a thread as I have been shot down. What are the chances

Oh my god so spooky, I've also heard that the deal is done for him to go to Anorthosis Famagusta..was going to post but heard the revolvers take aim and decided against it. This was two blokes I over heard in the concourse of the East Upper who confirmed they were one of the secret circle 4 referred to by PB as being 'in the know'.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Not sure the term 'clickbait' was even invented when Dusty was alive.

Yes it was and featured on the first cut of the disc. Bobby Gentry also used the word in the lyrics of Billy Joe McAllister (He who clickbaited off the Tallahassee Bridge)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Oh my god so spooky, I've also heard that the deal is done for him to go to Anorthosis Famagusta..was going to post but heard the revolvers take aim and decided against it. This was two blokes I over heard in the concourse of the East Upper who confirmed they were one of the secret circle 4 referred to by PB as being 'in the know'.

Was one of them Lord Calde?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Whilst this individual rumour may not be true, the pedagogy behind it will be correct. The club need to replace Dunk either this window or very early on in the summer in preparation for him leaving for big money in July/August. If we do not replace him prior to him leaving and he goes for £30-£40million clubs will add on 5-10million to the asking price of any central defender, meaning we will pay well over the odds for perhaps a defender nowhere near as good as Dunk.

With Goldson going on loan and returning next season, Ben White returning as 4th choice and the expectation is Uwe's contract not to be renewed. The club will be actively looking for a first choice replacement now.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
If Dunk go's to Liverpool or City he will get picked by England.If he stays at Brighton he never will.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Whilst this individual rumour may not be true, the pedagogy behind it will be correct. The club need to replace Dunk either this window or very early on in the summer in preparation for him leaving for big money in July/August. If we do not replace him prior to him leaving and he goes for £30-£40million clubs will add on 5-10million to the asking price of any central defender, meaning we will pay well over the odds for perhaps a defender nowhere near as good as Dunk.

With Goldson going on loan and returning next season, Ben White returning as 4th choice and the expectation is Uwe's contract not to be renewed. The club will be actively looking for a first choice replacement now.

Please what is Pedagogy?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So the Nottingham Post writes a few words about something the Daily Mail has written about something no-one has commented upon - and very likely made up.

As Dusty Springfield once sang - 'It may be false, it may be true, but newspapers really do need to stop fabricating stories just for the sake of gullible clickbait.' Dusty at her finest.

Did you make that quote up? :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why would we let Uwe go?

Pedagogy is an educational concept and I'm not sure the usage is correct here but also not clever enough to be sure.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why would we let Uwe go?

Pedagogy is an educational concept and I'm not sure the usage is correct here but also not clever enough to be sure.
Maybe he wants to go back to Germany and get a nice sign on fee there.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Why would we let Uwe go?

It wasn't used correctly. It is about the theory and application of education (and upbringing, so nurturing) of people, mostly of children and young people

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So the Nottingham Post writes a few words about something the Daily Mail has written about something no-one has commented upon - and very likely made up.

As Dusty Springfield once sang - 'It may be false, it may be true, but newspapers really do need to stop fabricating stories just for the sake of gullible clickbait.' Dusty at her finest.

And on a website that can't even get the new manager's name right. Or is it really Aitor Karnaka?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I really don't understand why we would let Uwe go he is a class footballer and knows how to head the ball when we are attacking!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here