Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How much Christmas is left in your house?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Tree was taken down last weekend, I'm on a booze free January so no alcohol left in the house, Mrs is trying her hardest to go a month without chocolate, fair play, she's doing great considering how much is left in the cupboards.
Christmas is well and truly done with in our house though.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
All our Xmas decorations are down but we still have a mountain of chocolate, crisps and other crap to eat our way through. Luckily I enjoy a challenge.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
The decorations are coming down today.

Harvey’s gave me a Christmas pudding which I don’t eat ... I tried to give it away but no one wanted it?!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 17.21.46.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deccies coming down tomorrow. Food and drink all gone. Nothing wasted. Oh, excpt the French chestnuts I bought at the start of November, now on the compost complete with the blue mould that was growing on them. :lolol:

Anyway, where is the effing POLL?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Tree and cards down tomorrow.Last of the turkey for Sunday lunch!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tree plus all decorations, the LOT came down on the 28th, no real xmas food left a few sweet things but the most important thing is there is shed loads of lager (mainly cos I went out 3 days ago and bought tons of it!!) left, which I will consume on a daily and nightly basis!! and when it looks like it is running out.......time to replenish!!!

Dry January will NOT exist in my life!! as will dry Feb - Mar - April - May etc etc :) :drink: :drink:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Tree plus all decorations, the LOT came down on the 28th, no real xmas food left a few sweet things but the most important thing is there is shed loads of lager (mainly cos I went out 3 days ago and bought tons of it!!) left, which I will consume on a daily and nightly basis!! and when it looks like it is running out.......time to replenish!!!

Dry January will NOT exist in my life!! as will dry Feb - Mar - April - May etc etc :) :drink: :drink:

Thats a fantastic resolution, are you gonna join a gym for a 12 month contract though and never go?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
We had a nye party & several people brought cheese crackers & pate with them. Ive also about 1kg (out of 5kg) of gammon left & enough red wine to survive the winter

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thats a fantastic resolution, are you gonna join a gym for a 12 month contract though and never go?

Mate if you saw me you would realise that there is no Gym in the world that would accept any membership application that i put in!! There is not a fitness instructor / personal trainer that could improve this super duper honed toned body!! :lol: :lol: (see my avatar, the one on the left keeps me VERY fit! :drool: ) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here