Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Horrible thing to happen to a decent person

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The 12th? Doesnt that involve Protestants marching triumphantly through Catholic areas? Could be misinterpreted as hating somewhat.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oh this is brilliant :ffsparr:you couldn't explain how a central bank was propping up a currency without touching its foreign reserves :tosser:
You're a snowflake, don't cry.

i did and you didnt respond , go back to doing yohr "large" fx trades as part of your job , do you do your holiday money alongside your "large" work trades :lolol: you wouldnt know a large trade from adam you :wanker:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The 12th? Doesnt that involve Protestants marching triumphantly through Catholic areas? Could be misinterpreted as hating somewhat.

not any more , what if does entail is a brilliant piss up and (when i was single) orange faced slappers who go over like old ladies on an icy morning , hope that helps .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
not any more , what if does entail is a brilliant piss up and (when i was single) orange faced slappers who go over like old ladies on an icy morning , hope that helps .

So, theres no hate directed at all...I find that hard to believe. I can understand the piss up, and the women, but im fairly sure there is some religeious hatred, from both sides regarding the 12th.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So, theres no hate directed at all...I find that hard to believe. I can understand the piss up, and the women, but im fairly sure there is some religeious hatred, from both sides regarding the 12th.

There certainly is. It's the loyalist protestant youth who stand around on Belfast street corners waving the Union flag in an attempt to re-ignite old conflicts. The generation that witnessed both the troubles and the peace treaty shake their heads and walk by.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

yes but not from me , perhaps you should come dave , its great for birds , you coukd probably come off a few of those dating sites youre on :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There certainly is. It's the loyalist protestant youth who stand around on Belfast street corners waving the Union flag in an attempt to re-ignite old conflicts. The generation that witnessed both the troubles and the peace treaty shake their heads and walk by.

that proves you know nothing , absolutely nothing excdpt what youve seen on the news , i KNOW you supposedly have family there but youve revealed your total.ignorance with that statement.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
that proves you know nothing , absolutely nothing excdpt what youve seen on the news , i KNOW you supposedly have family there but youve revealed your total.ignorance with that statement.

Well, I know there is no point arguing with you, a person who claims to have superior inside knowledge of every place he's ever set foot in, but I know NI very well and I know what I've seen. Of course it's pnly my interpretation of what I have seen but nonetheless don't ever try to tell me I haven't seen something, you'll lose that one everytime.

Be kind to people, make them laugh, go about your day.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well, I know there is no point arguing with you, a person who claims to have superior inside knowledge of every place he's ever set foot in, but I know NI very well and I know what I've seen. Of course it's pnly my interpretation of what I have seen but nonetheless don't ever try to tell me I haven't seen something, you'll lose that one everytime.

Be kind to people, make them laugh, go about your day.

its the part about "the generation that witnessed the troubles and the peace treaty" which is total bollox and reveals your ignorance , it reads like it was lifted straight from a news or magazine article , the hate on both sides has no age restriction.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
its the part about "the generation that witnessed the troubles and the peace treaty" which is total bollox and reveals your ignorance , it reads like it was lifted straight from a news or magazine article , the hate on both sides has no age restriction.

My parents generation witnessed the height of the troubles and they witnessed the Peace treaty. One, maybe two generations witnessed both those things. 16 yr old "loyalists" waving union flags on street corners certainly did not. That's a fact. You're full of shit. Goodbye.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm willing to house sit for any famous footballers during their matches so we can catch these ******* burglars. I'm willing to make it look like they have guests by watching their televisions, wearing their jewelry and enjoying all their at home conveniences.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
No I don't think you should applaud him, and you clearly have your reasons - however, your insistence on dragging up these sort of thread is frankly tiresome.

Paul McCartney wrote a song Give Ireland Back to the Irish, maybe you would like to start on him next...?
Now that he's establishment he didn't have the courage of his convictions enough to include it on his Wingspan tosh.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The post was about Alf in general, not the link he posted. Keep trying.

It's clear to see who the melts are - the snowflakes.

Bullshite, you should have pointed that out before, not now.
You had your own rant and even quoted the post with a link to the story, so I will stand by what I said.

Keep trying :shrug:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got burgled out of £40 last Sunday in the West Brom v Arsenal match when first goalscorer Alexis Sanchez' free-kick was given as a James McClean own goal.

I feel karma now. At the time I was furious.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

You are a sad example of British armed forces. Hope you lose your Casio watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here