Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket no shows - loyalty points deduction

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Should season ticket holders, who don’t turn up to home games, have a loyalty points deduction?

I hope you went up to Newcastle - if not then you are in no position to slag off others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
No. Missed first home game of the season today for family reasons that frankly are nobody else's business but mine.
Doubt I'll miss any more.
KO time and the fact it's just before most go back to work was always going to be a factor in more empty seats than usual. :shrug:

el punal

So when does a good fan become a bad fan. I missed the Watford home game because I was suffering with liquid coming out of every conceivable orifice - bad fan me. Then I spent oodles of money going to watch our wonderful boys play Newcastle - good fan me?

The fact is it doesn't f***ing matter. We all support the Albion in our own way, be it going to every home game or one or two, or travelling hundreds of miles for an away game. It is each fan's prerogative as to what choice they make and long may that continue.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
If not then at least don't include them in the attendance figures and stop this farce to give figures of tickets sold and not people who have actually turned up.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
So when does a good fan become a bad fan. I missed the Watford home game because I was suffering with liquid coming out of every conceivable orifice - bad fan me. Then I spent oodles of money going to watch our wonderful boys play Newcastle - good fan me?

The fact is it doesn't f***ing matter. We all support the Albion in our own way, be it going to every home game or one or two, or travelling hundreds of miles for an away game. It is each fan's prerogative as to what choice they make and long may that continue.

THIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If not then at least don't include them in the attendance figures and stop this farce to give figures of tickets sold and not people who have actually turned up.

HMRC would rather hear how many tickets are sold for VAT proposes. Every club does it.

I sincerely hope Wookie doesn't get a nasty virus like Norovirus, or flu, before April.

Besides which, it's only 20 points, so is it 1 point per game deduction? That won't make much of a difference to getting away tickets.

Go to matches, Wookie, be thankful you're able to, and leave others alone.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Yes , lets have a 15 point deduction for every home game missed, then some could end up "owing" points at the end of the season ,
they should then be made to buy back the deficit at £5 per point , and should they default , be given a 5 year not be allowed to renew and given a 5 year ban from holding a season ticket

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I like the idea of what Bayern Munich do after people were buying season tickets just to see the big games. If ST holders miss a certain number of games their ST is cancelled and it allows the next person on the waiting list to buy it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A season ticket buys you the right to be at the game it does not compell you to go. Do you believe it should ?

Yes, I think there should be a deduction of loyalty points.

When you get a season ticket you are allocated loyalty points for the whole season on the assumption you will attend every game. If you don’t attend a game those points should be deducted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here