Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early leavers

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think a thread should be started... stay with me.

Early leavers, we should name and shame them, every bloody one of them, what a disgusting species they are.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think a thread should be started... stay with me.

Early leavers, we should name and shame them, every bloody one of them, what a disgusting species they are.

I am one. Early to leave home, early to drive 90 miles, and five minutes early to leave to drive the 90 miles home. The OP can DO ONE. **** off back to Mole scum or wherever it is you have your five minute walk from. Cheeky feck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You wouldn’t leave the cinema and miss the last 10 minutes of a film would you !!!

I would if it meant avoiding a 45 minute queue in the car park. But I watch my new releases at the multiplex in Ashford, or wait 2 weeks till they are shown a walk away in Faversham town centre. And films are pre-recorded. So....this is not a good analogy.

The only reason I am bothering to splatter replies to this thread is that if knobheads keep starting new threads on the topic then my bladder just gets fuller, and I feel duty bound to piss all over them. I respect their right to vent their ludicrous spleen, so they will just have to put up with my boiling piss. :flameboun

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
It's the national anthem init!
I always leave stadiums and cinemas a few minutes early so I don't get stuck standing to attention while that God save the whatsit dirge plays. Are you telling me they don't play that anymore?:wozza:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was hoping someone would start a thread about early leavers. I'm most surprised not to have seen one before.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
to many middle aged and OAP in the crowd these days, yeah they're entitled to go but forget about a knees up and a sing song , it's all finished................ " premier league you're having a snooze" :lolol:
regards
DR

I thought this was the parody account. You are now a parody of the parody. :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Final comment from Me tonight,
Early leavers =scum,**** off and don't come back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps that's for the best.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Final comment from Me tonight,
Early leavers =scum,**** off and don't come back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So some people who have been Albion supporters for decades. Yet are now a little older and frailer, less able to stand in a queue for protracted periods or concerned about needing the toilet are scum because they leave a few minutes before the end so they can get home in comfort.

Seriously man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So some people who have been Albion supporters for decades. Yet are now a little older and frailer, less able to stand in a queue for protracted periods or concerned about needing the toilet are scum because they leave a few minutes before the end so they can get home in comfort.

Seriously man.

He isn't. He's just young, thoughtless, a bit drunk, and now a bit embarrassed. :thumbsup:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There was no excuse today & the usual culprits know it. Completely missing the point, but we all know they know that.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
And...

I could leave it there but getting away from any venue that has 30k+ is not much fun.

Point is as we all know people leave early from games because getting away is a nightmare therefore maybe those who constantly whine about early leavers should pack it in.Having said that leaving on 88 is one thing but I just cannot get those who leave on 80.For me the worse ones are those who can't live without a f... pint and have to get one on 39 then return on 51.Pathetic.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Point is as we all know people leave early from games because getting away is a nightmare therefore maybe those who constantly whine about early leavers should pack it in.Having said that leaving on 88 is one thing but I just cannot get those who leave on 80.For me the worse ones are those who can't live without a f... pint and have to get one on 39 then return on 51.Pathetic.

I’m not against early leaving at all. It’s got to happen for a variety of reasons. But there’s a guy down the row from me who is always 5 minutes late in, always leaves at 37/38 for food and a drink, and never come back before the 50th minute. Then leaves around 80. Now THAT I don’t get. But each to their own.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A half time beer is part of the matchday experience. Down to Barber to sort out and speed up the service to stop people having to miss match minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here