Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
Any chance you could look at some of the posts on this thread?... :)

i just did.. still seems an odd one if i'm honest. Think i'll probably go. Not doing much Monday and can pretty much sit anywhere !

with that in mind if you could sit anywhere where would you choose ?

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
i just did.. still seems an odd one if i'm honest. Think i'll probably go. Not doing much Monday and can pretty much sit anywhere !

I think you have captured it right there yourself chippy. 'Probably' rather than 'I will' and 'not doing much' rather
than 'everything else that evening can go hang'.

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
ahh but my team is Liverpool . I moved down here 20 odd years ago but dont feel the same affiliation to the Albion .

Got to be the in the Directors box/seats.

they arent £25 quid though (are they ???)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Got to be the in the Directors box/seats.

they arent £25 quid though (are they ???)

Sorry when you said if I could sit anywhere I took that literally :lolol:
As you mean anywhere that I can buy a ticket, probably the North Stand, I have had a season ticket and the same seat in the Amex from day 1, and that is in WSU.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Good news in all of this ,looks like all our"new"fans won't be coming and hopefully them early leaving pricks will stay at home,making for a good old fashioned atmosphere with plenty of lord Mayoring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good news in all of this ,looks like all our"new"fans won't be coming and hopefully them early leaving pricks will stay at home,making for a good old fashioned atmosphere with plenty of lord Mayoring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out of interest, I would like to know why you think the absence of 10,000 fans will improve the atmosphere. Presumably most of the 'real' fans will be going to the match as they go to all the other matches. The atmosphere was not all that great at the last Palace match with those 'real' fans included in the 30,000 odd attendance. In view of this, why do you think the same old fans will be up for it on this occasion?

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
Sorry when you said if I could sit anywhere I took that literally :lolol:
As you mean anywhere that I can buy a ticket, probably the North Stand, I have had a season ticket and the same seat in the Amex from day 1, and that is in WSU.

Ive been in all the stands at some point, mostly in family areas as my son like to watch and the away end twice. I haven't sat in the upper tiers or next to the dug outs. I suppose i was really asking is it worth getting tickets for up high.
Maybe the north stand would be a little more fun if its likely to fill up ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ive been in all the stands at some point, mostly in family areas as my son like to watch and the away end twice. I haven't sat in the upper tiers or next to the dug outs. I suppose i was really asking is it worth getting tickets for up high.

Still well over 1,000 seats available in the North.

Trying WSU for this for a change - like you not sat in upper tiers yet.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
i just looked on the website..

why are so many tickets still left ? i thought these were big rivals ?

with that in mind if you could sit anywhere where would you choose ?

Jump on a spike you cretinous gobshite.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I'm near the front of the WSU, good view of what's happening all over the pitch. Not sure what the view of the pitch is like from further back in the WSU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here