Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think you're mistaking general reluctance with guilt. Don't worry though fella, it's not an uncommon misconception for the hard of thinking.
Enjoy watching at home, I'll sing a bit louder to make up for you not being there

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He hasn't played a full 90 minutes for nearly a year.
He last played in the Champ (for QPR) in September.

Lualua came on as sub for QPR since then when QPR were losing and QPR eventually won. No thanks to Kaz though who could not control simple balls, like he was completely out of touch.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lualua came on as sub for QPR since then when QPR were losing and QPR eventually won. No thanks to Kaz though who could not control simple balls, like he was completely out of touch.

Ha ! Correct. just spotted it. He played in September and then didn't appear again for 2 months for only 17 minutes. at Brentford. poor lad. He's had a sorry old time since he was injured after those first few weeks of 15/16 when he was first choice for Hughton.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/kazenga-lualua/leistungsdaten/spieler/52576

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You can tell them all that we'll stand or fall for Sussex by the sea*

*unless its on a monday night, on telly against a team who some of their fans wear hoodies and let off bangers

Hello, Hello, We are the Brighton boys
Hello, Hello, You'll know us by our noise
We're off to find some Palace fans
Surrender or you'll die
Unless it's a Monday and a bit cold and some of the trains aren't running
We all follow the Albion!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, here in the pub, we all fancy the trip to Middlesbrough should it come to that.

As I said at some point earlier: there’s a strange ingredient when it comes to fancying a game.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So, here in the pub, we all fancy the trip to Middlesbrough should it come to that.

As I said at some point earlier: there’s a strange ingredient when it comes to fancying a game.

Fairly safe to assume it won’t be on TV so should be Sat 3.00pm kick off.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
14,507 tonight

Ouch
Atmosphere came across well on telly. Empty seats were obvious but not really a focus of attention.

Bedwetting about never living it down seems a bit over the top now. Virtual chip paper already...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was a really good atmosphere despite the tumbleweed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here