Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
More embarssing is that even MIDDLESBROUGH have virtually sold out v sunderland today

26,399, not sure what the segregation area would have been but the Riverside holds 34,000 so don’t imagine it sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
26,399, not sure what the segregation area would have been but the Riverside holds 34,000 so don’t imagine it sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Even with a decent attendance there were lots of empty seats. The Amex will look much worse on the telly on Monday.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A few seasons ago Brighton Reserves played Reading Reserves with 20K there and it seems there were many more seats filled. Not a bad game.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A few seasons ago Brighton Reserves played Reading Reserves with 20K there and it seems there were many more seats filled. Not a bad game.

That was on a saturday and as far as I recall the tickets were priced at £15 adult so what is your point?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
From the moment that this fixture was announced I was determined not to go. I hate games against Palace, the last one was miserable from start to finish, we won't play a full-strength side and it's on TV anyway.

But to give credit to the posters on here who keep saying "it's an FA Cup game against our biggest rivals, how could you NOT want to be there?", I've cracked. Just bought two tickets and suddenly looking forward to it.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
From the moment that this fixture was announced I was determined not to go. I hate games against Palace, the last one was miserable from start to finish, we won't play a full-strength side and it's on TV anyway.

But to give credit to the posters on here who keep saying "it's an FA Cup game against our biggest rivals, how could you NOT want to be there?", I've cracked. Just bought two tickets and suddenly looking forward to it.

Good man, just another 4000 like you and we'll be there

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Did you make any NY resolutions? How they going?

Having already bought tickets for this game it appears that some posters had let slip that's its on a monday. So reluctantly I will have to give it a miss. Monday Ffs!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I bet Easy 10 turns up in the end! :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That was on a saturday and as far as I recall the tickets were priced at £15 adult so what is your point?

Equally unattractive opponents. We can put out a better side than that day.

Getting anywhere by Southern Rail in the evenings is tiresome though.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Brilliant news, hope all the other "it scares me" go to the game too.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

But that was probably one of the first occasions where the club started to treat the competition with contempt.

People are now used to (and expect) this attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here