Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Actors you can't stand

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
DeNiro.

Fake tough guy who plays hard men all the time.

Terrible casting him as the Irishman.

You’re aware he’s an actor?
I don’t think he comes across as fake, he’s just acting. He certainly doesn’t try and act tough off-screen.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Clearly not aware and also wrong about playing hard guys all the time.

True. Many different characters from films like Awakenings to Meet The Parents. Even in his gangster roles he’s more street-smart than “tough” I’d say.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Tracy-Ann Oberman, deeply horrible person. The hypocrisy of her stance on cyber bullying is staggering, nasty piece of works. Might be a great actor, I have literally no idea.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Clearly not aware and also wrong about playing hard guys all the time.

It’s criminal how many roles he’s had down the years. While appreciating film companies want guaranteed box office receipts by utilising big name actors for their vehicles, it does get tiresome seeing someone like Bob and his limited range popping up (again) in something like The Silver Linings Playbook. See also Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Tom Hanks, Jeremy Renner, Benedict Cumberbatch...(insert other white actors, often with a limited acting range, here)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well he was terrible as a 6ft 4 250 pound Irishman.

He talks a lot of shit off screen, like a fake tough guy.

Ah! Gotcha. He spoke out against the right wing and called Trump an idiot very publicly. Now I get why you don’t like him. You’re rather pro all that from what I recall.

Best leave that one there.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Anytime I see Simon Pegg in anything I want someone else to be playing his character.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here