Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to Andy Naylor, it was a "soft" penalty.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
We looked reinvigorated in the final 20 minutes after the substitutions. Hughton earning salt again. Gives us some alternative options to chew over and some belief that we can take the match to opponents. Onwards!

Come on now you know being positive and rational isn't allowed on here if we don't win at home

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Silly Bruno but not gonna lay into him as he's immense. Would have taken a point I think just annoying how it happened. Well battled again lads and well played - amazing atmo on the tv - well done all :clap2:

Gross was lucky not to give a pen away but at the same time Keane's handball could have been given...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Strange that Bruno was so annoyed at the end of the match. He looked right at the player then went in with his elbow, there is no defence for that. I can forgive it, he's Bruno, but he's going to need to find some humility, I imagine he will when he watches it back, it was pretty outrageous.

Matty Ryan today and Knocky scoring are great bits of progress for us, the whole team will get confidence from our keeper showing those levels and from knowing that Knocky has ended his dry spell and can hopefully push on now to being more of an outlet for us.

Bring on West Ham.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Does it really matter?

Well, put it that way, what does matter? We'll all be dead eventually. Nice to get it right - or at least, going with the NSC poll result (which was Izzy and Jose for Brown and Izquierdo) while we're still here though, don't you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here