Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Strewth.

He was probably just asked about whether he was going, and gave an awkward maybe as his answer.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
So because it's in Twitter and because, although there is no evidence to support they are from Newcastle or the photo was taken by them, I should take whoever's word for it ?

some top jordy boys said he was going and no one said he wasnt so i call that a slam dunk you Rodney
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
some top jordy boys said he was going and no one said he wasnt so i call that a slam dunk you Rodney
regards
DR

Pink Fairy.jpg

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
.....by the parody’s parody [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Apparently, the Fairy in residence is not a parody- so someone who knows him tells me. That said, it's hard to work out who is who excepting the slight difference in handle.

Sometimes the parody is more sane.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Great turnout today, estimates vary between 20,000 - 70,000. Here's the view back to Trafalgar Square

gr.jpg

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great turnout today, estimates vary between 20,000 - 70,000. Here's the view back to Trafalgar Square

View attachment 90057

20,000-70,000 ?

I can only assume that some sources are quoting confirmed and attended and others just those confirmed.

I reckon some just confirmed to get the LADS LOYALTY POINTS.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Apparently it was the police who estimated 70.000. Others estimated 20,000. Looked a few more than that to me.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The march goes back to the mall. I stood on steps in Whitehall for a good 20-30 mins as the people passed.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will those who confirmed they were going and didn't turn up receive a letter from Tommy Robinson ?

I think it's unfair on the supporters of third and fourth division teams.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Given CH's fairly well known political views I think that is a little unlikely. Obviously if I see a picture of Him on the March as opposed to on a train I would retract that :)

It's obvious that CH is just on the same train, but what has his political views got to do with anything?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Given CH's fairly well known political views I think that is a little unlikely. Obviously if I see a picture of Him on the March as opposed to on a train I would retract that :)

Nothing in the press and no reported sighting, CH would not want to get associated with them. So much non sense on twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here