Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite ever football photograph?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

Great picture but I had to go in the home end and it was extremely ‘lively’ in there, I’ve never seen any photos of that end of the ground though. There were 5 of us and we got outed as Brighton fans fairly early on and ended up moving a couple of times without ever feeling comfortable. And then we scored …..!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Great picture but I had to go in the home end and it was extremely ‘lively’ in there, I’ve never seen any photos of that end of the ground though. There were 5 of us and we got outed as Brighton fans fairly early on and ended up moving a couple of times without ever feeling comfortable. And then we scored …..!

Were you behind the goal in the home end? I believe there is a photo of the Hereford fans in one of the Albion books, I’m sure it’s in More than 90 minutes book.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Were you behind the goal in the home end? I believe there is a photo of the Hereford fans in one of the Albion books, I’m sure it’s in More than 90 minutes book.

Yes, behind the goal. I do have that book, I’ll have a closer look and see. Certainly got a different perspective in there! Got the tickets via a relative in Kidderminster, they were checking addresses like the Stasi before selling any tickets particularly over the phone. We were lucky to get them in the end but well worth it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_105958804_gettyimages-1134686571.jpg

Beautiful

el punal

One of my favourites is Muller's double V sign at Stamford Bridge back in 1976.
I was there that night and it still makes me smile!:D

I was there too. Yes, the photo made me smile, the rest of it made me f***ing livid! I don’t think I’ve ever been to a match before or since that made me so angry. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here