Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Now it's all sorted I'll wait and see how quickly they sell. I'm in the usual position of having to wait until the next day as my son is 3 short.

I bottled it and bought just myself one for Leicester, and for Watford I held out til the next bracket. If there's less than 200 left at the end of today I think I'll just get myself one and just hope that I can get him one tomorrow!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Area 20: 0 seats
21: 418
22: 424
23: 864
Disabled: 32

Total: 1738 @ 09:40

Over 2000 people in the queue.

Surely a certainty they will sell out today?

This was always going to be the perfect storm. First 'big' away day of the season, in the capital and a weekend fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You are doing my heart no good

I'll ask the club about the points tiers but I'm pretty sure that the first tier will allow everyone in it to obtain a ticket should they want one.

The unknown is how many tickets are set aside for club staff, players' family and club partners etc. You'd like to think the club take this into account with the tiers.

I reckon there will still be tickets available tomorrow morning, although not very many, and you can rest easy as long as you get through at some point today.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Over 2000 people in the queue.

Surely a certainty they will sell out today?

This was always going to be the perfect storm. First 'big' away day of the season, in the capital and a weekend fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many might be after home tickets released today as well

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I'll ask the club about the points tiers but I'm pretty sure that the first tier will allow everyone in it to obtain a ticket should they want one.

The unknown is how many tickets are set aside for club staff, players' family and club partners etc. You'd like to think the club take this into account with the tiers.

I reckon there will still be tickets available tomorrow morning, although not very many, and you can rest easy as long as you get through at some point today.

Your logic soothes me, I will get absolutely lambasted if I don't get through.

I do think you are right though, and that I should be fine for 2

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Finally managed to get mine, just hope they sort the problems for the next away match, this is getting ridiculous every time.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't panic everyone. I was stuck in that queue with the 'payment provider' message and have now bought 4 tickets.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Now it's all sorted I'll wait and see how quickly they sell. I'm in the usual position of having to wait until the next day as my son is 3 short.

I bottled it and bought just myself one for Leicester, and for Watford I held out til the next bracket. If there's less than 200 left at the end of today I think I'll just get myself one and just hope that I can get him one tomorrow!

It's not the Titantic - leave the women and kids behind! Save YOURSELF! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here