Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal legend Tony Adams strikes £200m deal to buy Crystal Palace (says Daily Star)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unlike certain other Premier League teams, Palace have no debt to speak of.
That's quite right, your grubby little club made sure of that when you TWICE ripped off local businesses and the taxpayer. But keep peddling your delusions with superiority if it makes you feel better.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
That's quite right, your grubby little club made sure of that when you TWICE ripped off local businesses and the taxpayer. But keep peddling your delusions with superiority if it makes you feel better.

Did BHAFC pay all their debtors in full in the 90s when you got yourself in trouble?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Did BHAFC pay all their debtors in full in the 90s when you got yourself in trouble?
I believe that deals were struck but they were conducted privately. And in any case we have all along said the management were crooked. That's the difference, that and that your debtors were only paid the minimum sum. There is no comparison as you well know, your club owed far more money and enjoyed a protected and elevated status in leagues you couldn't afford to be in. We, however, cut our cloth and were managed well and within our means. Your club, more than any other except Leicester, has cheated it's way to 'success' over the just twenty years. There is no denying that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yes- you remember that stadium we used to play in, down in Hove? Well- and I imagine this is going to come as news to you- somebody only went and SOLD it without telling us, to pay off the aforementioned debts.

I suppose the alternative would have been to place ourselves in administration (more than once) and rip off all the creditors by paying them a couple of pence in the pound. I wonder where we'd be now if we'd gone down that route? It seems to pay off for some clubs.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes- you remember that stadium we used to play in, down in Hove? Well- and I imagine this is going to come as news to you- somebody only went and SOLD it without telling us, to pay off the aforementioned debts.

I suppose the alternative would have been to place ourselves in administration (more than once) and rip off all the creditors by paying them a couple of pence in the pound. I wonder where we'd be now if we'd gone down that route? It seems to pay off for some clubs.

It is a fact that all Palace fans seem unable to remember, that the Goldstone Ground was sold to pay off ALL our debts. Unlike the Palace who didn't own a ground the last time they ripped everyone off.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I believe that deals were struck but they were conducted privately. And in any case we have all along said the management were crooked. That's the difference, that and that your debtors were only paid the minimum sum. There is no comparison as you well know, your club owed far more money and enjoyed a protected and elevated status in leagues you couldn't afford to be in. We, however, cut our cloth and were managed well and within our means. Your club, more than any other except Leicester, has cheated it's way to 'success' over the just twenty years. There is no denying that.

More than any other club except Leicester? Don't forget that P*rtsm**th actually won a trophy (rather than losing in the final) by buying and paying players with money they didn't have.

#twats

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
IMG_1885.JPG

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sorry to ruin your fun chaps, but Parish has just been on Twitter and said the story isn't true and there are no plans to sell the club :bigwave:

What statement have the real owners Donner and Blitzen said about the deal, you know the ones who invested to make a fast buck?
If I was a fan I would like to know their take on the claims of the purchase.:bigwave::

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here