Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
To use a religion to support your own actions or bigotry when it is clear you are at odds with the law.

Equality law should only support those who have no choice re gender, sexuality etc. Not religion which is a personal choice.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The use of 'eh'
While I believe it is now illegal, it currently isn't being enforced, so all middle lane drivers to have their vehicle stopped, and crushed at the side fo the road while they watch and then are made to walk home
Any use of mobiles at gigs, cinemas or anywhere else where I get distracted from what I am trying to watch
People who recline their seats on planes and then complain because it won't go too far back because there is a tall person who is sitting behind them. They should be ejected from the plane without a parachute
The over running of sports programs when there is a red button which it can transfer to (this is particularly relevant during Wimbledon) or switching the sport to BBC1 from BBC2
Socks and sandals being worn at the same time
Any tattoo unless it is part of the heritage of the particular person
All cancellations of buses and trains or late running buses and trains
The reduction in size of chocolate bars
Boarding a train/tube/tram/bus before everyone has alighted
Not parking correctly in the middle of a parking bay but more towards one side
Any complaint that this list is too long

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
All of the above plus those who cannot understand the difference between
mute and moot
stationary and stationery
principal and principle
peddle and pedal

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Salt and vinegar crisps in a green packet.

Cheese and onion in a blue packet.

Opening a crisp packet to reveal about five sodding crisps in there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Writing on a football forum a single person's opinion/idea and claiming it to be the collective thoughts of another team's entire supporter base.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Watching a live music performance through the screen on your phone while you record it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lorries overtaking each other on dual carriageways whilst doing the same speed

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
People on football forums that mainly bang on about politics, spouting the same old nonsense - 3 months (Brexit = aggravating factor - 6 months)

Sent from B wing using my slightly soiled Nokia micro using Tapatalk.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Goose wooing.
Whistling merrily - especially bearded whistlers.
Young tearaway cyclists calling men in their 40s "Granddad" in riposte to passing comments of rule-keeping.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Using social media for passive-aggressive attention seeking. The whole "u ok hun? pm me xx" culture. Just outlaw it all.

Also, using social media for constantly telling your other half how amazing they are and how much you love and adore them. Stop shouting it at ME. Say it to them PRIVATELY.

married couples who talk to each other about their children , tell each other how much they love them and tell everyone else how great their spouse is , people who post pictures of themselves in bed with their new goose down duvet and telling everyone how " toasty" they are and people who post pictures of their meals on social media should be hung.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would read it that the vehicle displaying such illuminants was in trouble or stalled, so I would slow down accordingly possibly causing a domino effect. They are there for a reason.

Seems unlikely if you've just let them out! It IS really annoying when a van you're following suddenly does it to say they're pulling over, rather than just indicating.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Invading a sovereign country on the basis of a lie.....

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here