Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was 0-0
Unless I missed 2 goals when I was queuing up outside for a ticket to get into a non league stadium.
The scoreboard which was very near to where the Albion fans were said 0-0 all the time I was there.

Both disallowed goals were perfectly good goals neither close to being offside the lino's guessed differently.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It was 0-0
Unless I missed 2 goals when I was queuing up outside for a ticket to get into a non league stadium.
The scoreboard which was very near to where the Albion fans were said 0-0 all the time I was there.

The 2-0 quoted is a result of the two disallowed goals which were both miles onside (we had benefit of replays).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
From what I saw on Periscope, I thought we looked stylish, inasmuch we have developed a certain style of play that is recognisable, especially playing out from the back.

The other team weren't any good at pressing.

Jamie Murphy did not have a good game. Not sure why, he always seem to be late, slower than the opposition.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

image.jpg

Nice display of flags on the beach before the match.

Shame Girona FC and the Spanish plod ruined the trip.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm glad you got in, I was concerned for you when I saw that shit on Twitter at kick off time.

Mate what a shower of shite here, I'm annoyed because I made a point of getting to the ground almost an hour before KO to be greeted by a massive queue to a tin pot ticket office.
Went to the Crawley friendly and I know Crawley get some stick but hats off to the staff at that club with the organisation for the match. But Girona FC are going to be in the same league as Real Madrid and Barcelona FFS .

Glad I got in as you say, but didn't expect to come this far for a friendly and think I was going to miss it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mate what a shower of shite here, I'm annoyed because I made a point of getting to the ground almost an hour before KO to be greeted by a massive queue to a tin pot ticket office.
Went to the Crawley friendly and I know Crawley get some stick but hats off to the staff at that club with the organisation for the match. But Girona FC are going to be in the same league as Real Madrid and Barcelona FFS .

Glad I got in as you say, but didn't expect to come this far for a friendly and think I was going to miss it.

Are you staying for a bit of sun and beer?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Are you staying for a bit of sun and beer?

Got here Monday night late thanks to Ryanair delaying the flight by two and a half hours, everything was closing up when we arrived.
Been to the beach Tuesday but it started raining, few beers then back to beach.
Going home today ( Wednesday) evening flight or whenever Ryanair decide to.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Got here Monday night late thanks to Ryanair delaying the flight by two and a half hours, everything was closing up when we arrived.
Been to the beach Tuesday but it started raining, few beers then back to beach.
Going home today ( Wednesday) evening flight or whenever Ryanair decide to.

Respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here