Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwood to Fulham on loan?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cannot see any scenario where Ince, Lua Lua and Towell are in the 25 but Skalak is sorely underrated by many on here and while he will have to step up I would expect him to be here next season.
Agreed. I hate it when all the NSC knives are out for Jiri Skalak.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This flies in the face of all those on NSC in April and May who repeatedly demanded for the promotion winning squad to be kept together and given their chance against PL players. Stockdale and Norwood. What next, Hemed and Skalak?

Any fan who thought that any of the above should move on, were immediately jumped on as disloyal.

Does that make the club disloyal too for sharing those footballing views?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good luck to him, not Premier quality.

Next should be Kaz, Ince, Towell and (yes I know he played well Saturday but that was against a side destined for Conference football) Murphy.

Ok, I might keep Murphy, but only because we clearly aren't going to get anyone better in.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone that thinks Skalak is shit is pretty clueless. May not make the step up but I would be over the moon to be half as gifted as him at football.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good luck to him, not Premier quality.

Next should be Kaz, Ince, Towell and (yes I know he played well Saturday but that was against a side destined for Conference football) Murphy.

Ok, I might keep Murphy, but only because we clearly aren't going to get anyone better in.

Oh, I forget Skalak, he can go too.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Like I said may not be good enough for the top tier but is far from shi*t. Have we suddenly become Real Madrid or something?
If skalak is the type of player we need in the premiership then we're doomed as he's not even championship quality.
For a winger when was the last league game he had a blinder or was really good?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I do think Skalak had an indifferent season last year and at times he was frustrating to watch. His decision making was poor and he became a bit of a one trick pony. He needs to kick on a bit this year.

There always seems to be a scapegoat in the team who seems to garner more ire from the fans than is fair. Skalak seems to have taken on that mantle previously reserved for Barnes and Stockdale.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here