Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Season Ticket cards / package...

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
If you'd given the club the crime ref number they wouldn't have charged you.

I skim read this and assumed it was the usual one for new ST holders only.

Bit miffed about this as I paid for a new one about 3 months ago :censored:

I still don't understand why they wait till the last possible moment to send these out.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Nice to know that the club are frittering away the PL windfall on totally unnecessary admin expenditure. The club really does need to find Barber summat to do during the close season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nice to know that the club are frittering away the PL windfall on totally unnecessary admin expenditure. The club really does need to find Barber summat to do during the close season.

All bank cards get renewed every three years or so, maybe they got a good offer to do it now rather than later. Also they might have found more and more cards were failing so want to avoid problems next season when we have 30k crowds most games.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
All bank cards get renewed every three years or so, maybe they got a good offer to do it now rather than later. Also they might have found more and more cards were failing so want to avoid problems next season when we have 30k crowds most games.

I imagine it is this, as I mentioned previous 3 cards all from the first season, went last year, I expect more and more would begin to go over the course of the season. I really doubt it is that much expense, plus it will be a nice reminder of our time in the premier league.

Also the originals have an out of date sponsor (B Jobs) and as much as this excercise has been described as "frittering away money" they wouldn't wear a (perfectly good) training kit with an out of date name on it. We're Premier League not Ryman South

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Also the originals have an out of date sponsor (B Jobs) and as much as this excercise has been described as "frittering away money" they wouldn't wear a (perfectly good) training kit with an out of date name on it. We're Premier League not Ryman South

Good point re sponsors name, maybe a new sponsor is actually paying for the new cards to have their name on them

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Mine says nPower Football League as well. Wrong on many levels now :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All bank cards get renewed every three years or so, maybe they got a good offer to do it now rather than later.

Hopefully, like bank cards, the old card will continue to work (expiry date notwithstanding) until the new card gets activated. Just in case the new card - heaven forbid! - fails to arrive 'in a timely fashion'.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Hopefully, like bank cards, the old card will continue to work (expiry date notwithstanding) until the new card gets activated. Just in case the new card - heaven forbid! - fails to arrive 'in a timely fashion'.

Unlikely as there could be a risk that both cards are used for the same ticket

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
You should check personal details. Mine had my son's details other than landline number and my grandsons had my nephew's details who used it once at the end of the season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would imagine they have already been cancelled, to avoid 38,000 card holders all trying to gain access to the first home game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The post has come today and there was no new season ticket card there. I can't understand why the club have left it so late. I'll update again after the postman visits tomorrow.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice to know that the club are frittering away the PL windfall on totally unnecessary admin expenditure.

Would it be crazy talk to hope the club will fritter away an additional tiny wee fraction of a drop in the PL ocean in providing a nice new shiny wallet to keep new card in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here