Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Having a discussion on a fans forum is not arguing. It's exchanging opinions and points of view. Because someone has different opinions to you does not required your toys to be lobbed from the pram. Debate a point, agree to disagree and have a beer seems to be the best way forward (in my opinion of course)

I don't mean arguing in a negative way. Argument is a proper term to use in this instance just as discussion is. One forms an argument in order to discuss a point or give an opinion. I don't think that recognising that a poster has no 'argument' is chucking toys from the pram when many times people spell out a reason for their point and that is seemingly ignored and there then follows regurgitation of the original point. That is not discussion, that is pointless.

But yes, you are also right, I agree, I should chill and have a beer or something, it's only football!

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I don't mean arguing in a negative way. Argument is a proper term to use in this instance just as discussion is. One forms an argument in order to discuss a point or give an opinion. I don't think that recognising that a poster has no 'argument' is chucking toys from the pram when many times people spell out a reason for their point and that is seemingly ignored and there then follows regurgitation of the original point. That is not discussion, that is pointless.

But yes, you are also right, I agree, I should chill and have a beer or something, it's only football!

Good man.!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But is he better and more experienced than Bruno and Rossenior?

If you think so what is the basis for your view.

You are quoting yourself.?

I was just emphasing my point that if it was anyones view that he was on what basis is that judgement made. I was not arguing with myself. FWIW I am prepared to accept that he could be if somebody could show some form of proof or recommendation of this fact.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But is he better and more experienced than Bruno and Rossenior?

Both Bruno & Rosenior have had injuries. We have to name a 25 man squad which doesn't include players of Gomez's age. What have we got to lose?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wages that could be spent elsewhere where more needed like a speedy fiorward. Plus many want to bring Tomori back so we dont need both

Maybe Tomori doesn't want to come back? Maybe we got enough for a striker and a young loanee?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Please explain the difference ,apart from the expectation of the big 6 clubs to win the league, what is the difference playing for us against Man Utd or Spurs than for Liverpool or Chelsea against them he is either good enougfh and ready or not. We do not need him simple.

Your logic is baffling.

Not one of our players would get in the match day squad for Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City or Spurs. Does that mean we shouldn't want Knockaert, Dunk, Stephens or Bruno? I mean if they're not good enough for Liverpool when the play Manchester United then what's the difference when they play for us?

Tomer Hemed didn't start for us when we had a fully fit squad last season. Does that mean Rotherham, Burton and Wigan wouldn't have wanted him? I mean if he isn't good enough to start for us against Wolves then he won't be good enough for Burton against Wolves, will he?

Why have Bournemouth spent £20,000,000 on Nathen Ake? He didn't start for Chelsea and Bournemouth are in the same league.

Would you be disappointed if we signed Sergio Augero? I mean, he didn't start for City towards the end of the season when Gabriel was fit and we're playing the same teams as Man City.

Do you not think that Barcelona reserve players might be key players for almost every Spanish side? Don't you think every team in the German league would quite like Muller up front, even though he doesn't always start for Bayern? Don't you think that maybe, just maybe Liverpool simply have better players than us?

Don't you think? Ever? Just once?

Have you never just stopped yourself and spent 30 seconds thinking through what you're about to post before you spew your half baked bollocks all over NSC? You've got 60,000 posts and I don't think I've ever seen you post something remotely worthwhile, let alone something that would make your condescending, holiour than thou attitude even slightly understandable. You post shite, refuse to even listen to anybody else's opinion and just dig yourself a deeper hole whilst still acting like your shit doesn't stink. Bore off. I actually you're a troll account and that I've fallen for it, because if not then I have to rationalise to myself that I support the same team as somebody as pigheaded as you.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Your logic is baffling.

Not one of our players would get in the match day squad for Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City or Spurs. Does that mean we shouldn't want Knockaert, Dunk, Stephens or Bruno? I mean if they're not good enough for Liverpool when the play Manchester United then what's the difference when they play for us?

Tomer Hemed didn't start for us when we had a fully fit squad last season. Does that mean Rotherham, Burton and Wigan wouldn't have wanted him? I mean if he isn't good enough to start for us against Wolves then he won't be good enough for Burton against Wolves, will he?

Why have Bournemouth spent £20,000,000 on Nathen Ake? He didn't start for Chelsea and Bournemouth are in the same league.

Would you be disappointed if we signed Sergio Augero? I mean, he didn't start for City towards the end of the season when Gabriel was fit and we're playing the same teams as Man City.

Do you not think that Barcelona reserve players might be key players for almost every Spanish side? Don't you think every team in the German league would quite like Muller up front, even though he doesn't always start for Bayern? Don't you think that maybe, just maybe Liverpool simply have better players than us?

Have you never just stopped yourself and spent 30 seconds thinking through what you're about to post before you spew your half baked bollocks all over NSC? You've got 60,000 posts and I don't think I've ever seen you post something remotely worthwhile, let alone something that would make your condescending, holiour than thou attitude even slightly understandable. You post shite, refuse to even listen to anybody else's opinion and just dig yourself a deeper hole whilst still acting like your shit doesn't stink. Bore off. I actually you're a troll account and that I've fallen for it, because if not then I have to rationalise to myself that I support the same team as somebody as pigheaded as you.

Come on, don't be shy, say what you really mean!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Your logic is baffling.

Ah, the penny has dropped, he is a troll. But the question is: 'who's spoof account is he?'

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Your logic is baffling.

Finally, hit the nail on the head

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah, the penny has dropped, he is a troll. But the question is: 'who's spoof account is he?'

He isn't a spoof account because I've met him, but he does enjoy a wind up. It's funny when people take him so seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here