Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have to say, by all means take me down with the full force of NSC, but why did we only have one major/multiple incident after 7/7 and now we have two in about a week leading up to an election? I am cynical but this isn't adding up.

Misjudged comment.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I wasn't having a pop by the way, just relating my feelings.

We all want to live in a peaceful country, unfortunately I'm not sure that exists anywhere.

Not sure what the unpopular solutions are but if it involves rounding up and kicking out Muslims I don't think that's the answer. That will simply drive the propaganda that these *******s feed on and will simply drive more young men and women towards radicalisation.

Yes but answers have to be found and found now before anyone of you and my family lay dead at the hands of what are, islamic extremists.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Yes, but we should be talking to them, don't you realise that? All we need to do is talk and it will be rainbows and unicorns. The fact that they want Islamic laws and to kill the infidels is purely irrelevant.
Well that helped to sort out the Irish problem, though a lot of muslim hatred of the west is due to our invasions of their lands to secure oil.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Deporting those on terrorist watch lists and being allowed to call 'Muslim Terrorists"...."Muslim Terrorists"...without fear of being labelled racist just because you said 'Muslim' and 'Terrorist' in one sentence!...because we're obviously not able to establish by ourselves......that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Deport to where? they will only come back.
Best to lock them up.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I have to say, by all means take me down with the full force of NSC, but why did we only have one major/multiple incident after 7/7 and now we have two in about a week leading up to an election? I am cynical but this isn't adding up.

Could be these extremists are seeing how easy it is to commit such an attack. Doesn't take a lot of planning to commit these sort of attacks.

larus

Yeah, I'm sure TM has organised her Muslim friends to carry out attacks. You really are something pal. I suggest you STFU posting shit like that.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

I think we knew we have been lucky, and fortunate that we have a decent intelligence service. It certainly wasn't for lack of trying by potential terrorists. I don't see any conspiracy. This just feels like we are under siege, we can get attacked anytime and anywhere

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The perps want it then we should deliver it! Internment, no Isis returnees, deportations, if necessary the whole family. End of. The time for pussy footing and soul searching is now well and truly over!

Couldn't agree more... "They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Could be these extremists are seeing how easy it is to commit such an attack. Doesn't take a lot of planning to commit these sort of attacks.

But these attacks could have happened any time, IF it is the same people, and this has not yet been confirmed, they could care less about our political set up, they just want to cause maximum harm.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The idea of "kicking out" people is surely only valid in any case if they originate from somewhere other than the UK.

Where do you deport somebody to who was born and bred in this country? And even if you could do that: why would another country accept them?
This old chestnut, if the scum on these lists are home grown then they should be locked up and off the streets.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

Idiot

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Misjudged comment.

The people protecting us have foiled countless Islamist conspiracies against the UK over the last 15 years.

The new style vehicle and knife attacks, as against other European nations, are simple and smack of desperation that the major bombings are mostly prevented. Other the very sad murders in Manchester.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we knew we have been lucky, and fortunate that we have a decent intelligence service. It certainly wasn't for lack of trying by potential terrorists. I don't see any conspiracy. This just feels like we are under siege, we can get attacked anytime and anywhere

I don't call it conspiracy, I call it cynicism, what the hell is happening that we get this close to an election and two major incidents in a week after only two major incidents (I mean multiple potential human life death and injury) in 10 years.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
But these attacks could have happened any time, IF it is the same people, and this has not yet been confirmed, they could care less about our political set up, they just want to cause maximum harm.

I have no idea what you're trying to imply.. Attacks all across Europe have been on the increase.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Because this isn't House of Cards and no way you could credit May with the intelligence to run a false flag operation to influence the election.

Where have I blamed the Govt.? I am saying it doesn't add up, that does not mean Theresa May is up to something. I never watched House of Cards, sorry.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I don't call it conspiracy, I call it cynicism, what the hell is happening that we get this close to an election and two major incidents in a week after only two major incidents (I mean multiple potential human life death and injury) in 10 years.

As I said, it's not like they haven't been trying, plenty of plots have been foiled. As someone posted earlier, perhaps desperation, easy to drive a car/van/lorry into pedestrians. You don't need any planning for that, just a sick and twisted mind/ideology

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here