Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frustrating. Logged in and out a few times now but still nothing. Just that solid red bar that someone else mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'm still in the queue. Suspect you need to rejoin it again like I've done. If I get the red dash when I get back in I'm giving up for the day.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And tickets bought. Worked fine on Chrome for me and didn't need to log out/in.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Which browser were you using? Using a PC and Chrome, the Buy button is just a pale red blank button (as others have said above). Hovering over that button shows 'javascript:void(0)' in lower left corner of screen, for me.

As others have said, I closed the tab that I had been logged into since 9am, clicked on the link from the news item that announced the sale on the news page of the main site, got directed back to the Tickets section and was then able to see the 'Buy' button.
Tickets successfully bought, but poor management by the Seagulls ticket sales / new website hosts.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As others have said, I closed the tab that I had been logged into since 9am, clicked on the link from the news item that announced the sale on the news page of the main site, got directed back to the Tickets section and was then able to see the 'Buy' button.
Tickets successfully bought, but poor management by the Seagulls ticket sales / new website hosts.

Agree, finally got tickets but couldn't get usual ST seats which I probably would have been able to do if the site was fully working at 9am.

I just fear the meltdown and frustration for the first away game if this is not updated. At least not as bad as BA or the NHS recent online problems

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tickets bought in the end but far from a smooth process, including the Chrome / re-login with IE issues that others have reported. Oh and the Queue It thing whereby there's only 10 in the queue in front of you and it just sits there and you have to manually open a new window to access the ticket page. You REALLY shouldn't need to have your wits about you, and have NSC access to compare notes with others just to navigate to the ticket site. Still, hopefully the feedback will iron out a few wrinkles before the season starts in ENREST.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Refreshed for 17 solid minutes until the online system decided to wake up, by which time the seats I wanted (next to the dugout for autographs) had sold - and coincidentally I phoned, was in a queue - so obviously they were selling on the phone all that time, despite the 'deadlines' we were told.

Great system, bodes well for the season.

Why does a phone queue mean they were selling tickets by phone.

Seems I'm the only one without problems, logged in at 9.25, 1100 in front of me, 20 minutes later onto the site, chose my normal seats and paid for them. The site now keeps you credit card number - bonus - IMO big improvement on the old system, new website looks good as well without adverts, sorry to buck the trend by being positive

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
seems I'm the only one without problems, logged in at 9.25, 1100 in front of me, 20 minutes later onto the site, chose my normal seats and paid for them. The site now keeps you credit card number - bonus - IMO big improvement on the old system, new website looks good as well without adverts, sorry to buck the trend by being positive

My experience was similar, all worked fine with no problems.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Seems I'm the only one without problems, logged in at 9.25, 1100 in front of me, 20 minutes later onto the site, chose my normal seats and paid for them. The site now keeps you credit card number - bonus - IMO big improvement on the old system, new website looks good as well without adverts, sorry to buck the trend by being positive

see a couple of posts above yours :moo:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Purely an assumption, but I was refreshing the life out of my keyboard, and the moment the option came up to buy, I was in quicker than Linford Christie in his prime. Went straight to the block next to the dug out and over half had been sold already.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Logged in at 09.17, 1477 in the queue. Went back to sleep, woke up 09.47 and was 20th in the queue. Made a coffee and was in.

No hassle this end. Although was surprised at the initial queue length!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here