Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß midfielder SIGNED from FC Ingolstadt 04.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
In response to "Does your boyfriend know you're here?":

If you all love German sausage clap your hands,
etc. etc.

Don't need to sing that "in response". Sing it regularly and loud whenever.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chuffed for Pascal today, a vital contribution, the type that keeps a team up. :)

It should have shut up his biggest critic in row L of block D of the NS, a guy who spent the entire game loudly educating his mate and everyone else that PG was a fraud having offered nothing after the first 6 games. Alas, he said the winning goal was the exception that proved the point. :facepalm:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Chuffed for Pascal today, a vital contribution, the type that keeps a team up. :)

It should have shut up his biggest critic in row L of block D of the NS, a guy who spent the entire game loudly educating his mate and everyone else that PG was a fraud having offered nothing after the first 6 games. Alas, he said the winning goal was the exception that proved the point. :facepalm:

He did that most vital of things today - he got the ball on target when shooting and it resulted in one of those goal thingys we’re told are quite vital to this football game we all love.

If he’s doing such a vital thing, how fraudulent does that make everyone else on our team, all of whom really struggled with aiming the round thing at the rectangular target today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought him and Tomer linked up really well today.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
SSN now showing their top player performances over the 4 game Christmas period... great to see our boy at the top of the pile for- Most Chances Created Over Christmas... a whopping 14 chances created - ahead of

De Bruyne on 13 / Fabregas on 13 / Ibe on 13 and then Brunt and Albrighton on 12.

What a signing Pascal has turned out to be :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm popping out now, can someone please compile ALL to posts saying he's shitehouse.

Ta muchly.

#PleaseDon'tBeMe. :lol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
SSN now showing their top player performances over the 4 game Christmas period... great to see our boy at the top of the pile for- Most Chances Created Over Christmas... a whopping 14 chances created - ahead of

De Bruyne on 13 / Fabregas on 13 / Ibe on 13 and then Brunt and Albrighton on 12.

What a signing Pascal has turned out to be :albion2:

14 chances and just 5 goals scored.

Striker etc.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He has been terrific, and if we had a striker that could run in behind he would have even more space to work in :)

Spot on, as we all know that is exactly what we need.

Gross is a just a fantastic player, I find myself drawn to watching his runs and he is so clever at finding space. His close control is superb also. With a better, more mobile forward in front of him he could cause havoc, very much our level De Bruyne/Eriksen. With Jose and AK supporting from the wings that could be quite an attacking force.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here