Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The good pastor’s probably a secret member of Grindr, his Nazi type are normally repressed.

41112994565_c84e8faf53_b.jpg

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
His buddy the equally thick governor of Florida Ron DeSantis was featured on CNN today. He’s planning a phased opening of Florida schools after Easter (they were originally closed until September), because under 25 years olds aren’t threatened by covid19 apparently. Apart from being a lie, he’s forgotten that the young and teachers would spread the virus. 8 million Floridians are over 60.

Thereby wiping out the Republican voting base, resulting in him and possibly Trump getting voted out of office...l say go for it.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just looked on the Worldometer web site and the US has 489,000 cases out of a world total of 1,680,000..... thank God Trump acted fast and " Shut it down "

You don't seem to understand how US politics works at all.

State Governors can shut down their own states any time they consider it necessary. The top 6 states for infection rates, all Democrat Governors.

They literally had the ability to tell Trump to go **** himself and self contain their own states anytime they chose to.

If you needed any proof that they are all as bad and as dumb as each other, there it is.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have a vision of Trump " Watching " the good pastor while sat on his settee in his underpants cramming Big Mac's in his face and Tweeting furiously about perceived injustices.... It's not a nice vision.
No he'll be eating (I understand eating, more than most people, I have a very stable mouth, a great mouth actually) a massively (tremendously in fact, we've looked into this) expensive fillet steak.

Well done (well you could say it was ruined but that's down to the chefs. I think you could probably say and terrifically).

With tomato ketchup (sauce is something we have looked into, will look into and then put in our mouths because yes, next question).

Like a child.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

State Governors can shut down their own states any time they consider it necessary. The top 6 states for infection rates, all Democrat Governors.

They literally had the ability to tell Trump to go **** himself and self contain their own states anytime they chose to.

If you needed any proof that they are all as bad and as dumb as each other, there it is.

All in lockdown did lockdown themselves due to White House inaction. Trump yesterday was telling his 43% that he has overall control for lockdowns although he didn’t have to use it (but leaving out his late reaction to a threat he could not see Forcing states into action).

Trump: I have ‘absolute’ authority to issue stay-at-home order

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I have to hold my hands up on this one and make an apology BT, I thought I definitely heard Trump say " We shut it down, we have it totally under control " . I now see the glaring error I made, and you saw this straight away because you have read books and stuff, I made the mistake of thinking that President Trump was being honest, you know, the little " trust " thing you expect from people in authority ? sadly, he said the words but he lied.

So, when we get through this and look back at the responses to the outbreak we must be clear and blame anyone other than the President for their failure to take responsibility first.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
All in lockdown did lockdown themselves due to White House inaction. Trump yesterday was telling his 43% that he has overall control for lockdowns although he didn’t have to use it (but leaving out his late reaction to a threat he could not see Forcing states into action).

Trump: I have ‘absolute’ authority to issue stay-at-home order

That makes no sense. States that have no respect or pay no attention to Trump were waiting for his instructions?

Seems a little bit strange doesn't it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have to hold my hands up on this one and make an apology BT, I thought I definitely heard Trump say " We shut it down, we have it totally under control " . I now see the glaring error I made, and you saw this straight away because you have read books and stuff, I made the mistake of thinking that President Trump was being honest, you know, the little " trust " thing you expect from people in authority ? sadly, he said the words but he lied.

So, when we get through this and look back at the responses to the outbreak we must be clear and blame anyone other than the President for their failure to take responsibility first.

Or people just open their eyes and realise for the US it wouldn't have mattered who was in power.

Do people really think it would have been better with the other side in power?

Bernie Sanders said in March he wouldn't consider closing the U.S. border to prevent the spread of coronavirus, before condemning what he called the president's xenophobia.

Biden said similar.

Plenty of pro Democrat supporting media outlets were also quick to call out the ban.

So because Trump proposed a ban (as you say way to late) it's there for all to see that those who oppose Trump were saying it was a terrible idea that was racist or xenophobic.

Which just proves the US was ****ed no matter what.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1248699275355328512[/tweet]

I can't mock too much as this was my initial thought process too, but I'll caveat that by saying:-

A - That was 2 months ago.
2 - I was told of my mistake and learned that lesson.
&
C - I'm not THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That makes no sense. States that have no respect or pay no attention to Trump were waiting for his instructions?

Seems a little bit strange doesn't it?

They weren't waiting as they acted when they had to. If you stopped looking at this in a partisan way, you would see that the States need unity and leadership from the White House to face this crisis. sadly it has been late, fuddled and an excuse for lies and Presidential campaigning.

One of the major examples is how the states are bidding against each other for ventilators and medical equipment.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

It's hilarious when he lies about stuff. The guy is such a tremendous troll that all the politically correct lefty sheeple hate. And he just keeps trolling them.

The best place for the worlds best troll is in the most powerful position, in the most powerful country in the world.

Its a hoot!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They weren't waiting as they acted when they had to. If you stopped looking at this in a partisan way, you would see that the States need unity and leadership from the White House to face this crisis. sadly it has been late, fuddled and an excuse for lies and Presidential campaigning.

One of the major examples is how the states are bidding against each other for ventilators and medical equipment.

The states have clearly shown in the last few years they don't care for partisanship. I mean if we're honest the country has a whole history of state v state issues.

When it was announced that a travel ban on China could come into action there were still politicians looking to score political points which is a perfect example of the climate that has been created.

You have to remember that when this outbreak was surfacing the Democrats were more concerned with impeachment papers than people's welfare.

You're right unity is needed, but it almost seems like some people in the US want the US to burn to the ground just so they can blame Trump.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Or people just open their eyes and realise for the US it wouldn't have mattered who was in power.

Do people really think it would have been better with the other side in power?

Bernie Sanders said in March he wouldn't consider closing the U.S. border to prevent the spread of coronavirus, before condemning what he called the president's xenophobia.

Biden said similar.

Plenty of pro Democrat supporting media outlets were also quick to call out the ban.

So because Trump proposed a ban (as you say way to late) it's there for all to see that those who oppose Trump were saying it was a terrible idea that was racist or xenophobic.

Which just proves the US was ****ed no matter what.

Thing is Trump was in power so he bears the responsibility ....whether things would have been different if the Dems were is conjecture,.,.,.Trump took his eye off the ball and shoved it onto a golf ball...and was too busy campaigning and just blustering his way through with his usual tweets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here