Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So because Biden is a bigger **** then Trump being slightly less of a **** is ok then?

You're not getting it.

It's about the corruption of the media, the political system etc

They are all complicit and the hypocrisy is astounding.

Thankfully this thread isn't full of Fox videos and opinion pieces. Conversely it's obvious that there's a lot of CNN and MSNBC rubbish being pushed because they are spouting their talking points.

So do you see the issue with legitimising the views of these corporate media outlets with clear bias and agendas?

There's more videos in here from independent and non-aligned outlets that try to report more of what's going on than partisan rubbish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've lost it mate.

You asked if CNN were reporting anything about Biden.

He linked an article that was CNN reporting about Biden.

And still you go to default whatabouterry.

You are making a fool of yourself. I'd stop if I were you, I really would. Go have a beer and chill out.

:smile:
I knew whatever answer I gave wouldn't be good enough, which I why I ignored the question last time.

It's also why I walked away from pointing out with Trump as President the moral compass of the office is no longer what it was.

Is that right - no of course not.
Is that true - sadly yes.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You've lost it mate.

You asked if CNN were reporting anything about Biden.

He linked an article that was CNN reporting about Biden.

And still you go to default whatabouterry.

You are making a fool of yourself. I'd stop if I were you, I really would. Go have a beer and chill out.

:smile:

I asked about CNN YouTube.

He posted a link from April 2019 not from YouTube, which is also out of date given it's April 2020.

Which proves my point nicely.

Your lack of comprehension and critical thinking was quite exposed there ole bean.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

He posted a link from April 2019 not from YouTube, which is also out of date given it's April 2020.

Your lack of comprehension and critical thinking was quite exposed there ole bean.

So you want a specific video, from a specific site, on a specific date, but will probably walk around like a proud hen if they can't.

You're literally trying to set people up, which really is a shitty way to argue your point.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I knew whatever answer I gave wouldn't be good enough, which I why I ignored the question last time.

It's also why I walked away from pointing out with Trump as President the moral compass of the office is no longer what it was.

Is that right - no of course not.
Is that true - sadly yes.

Jesus wept.

When was the moral compass of the office anything but rancid and corrupt?

The Bush Family, The Clinton family and here you are saying the moral compass is no longer what it was?

That statement just shows you have no idea what you're on about.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Wow. Just wow. Hilarious.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So you want a specific video, from a specific site, on a specific date, but will probably walk around like a proud hen if they can't.

You're literally trying to set people up, which really is a shitty way to argue your point.

Well given it's a Presidential candidate that's accused of sexual assault would you not think it would be something that would warrant a lot of coverage? Be quite a lot of videos covering such a story.

Regardless of what party they belonged to.

I'm not setting anyone up. How is showing a cover up by one of the largest media outlets setting people up?

It's not his fault if when he searches he can't find any stories relating to it is it?

It's on the media outlet yes?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In good company then. If it good enough for Trump ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are both as bad as each other. Yet for some reason people seem to want to believe one side over the other.

When in reality they are both liars. Yet both are still popular.

A product of the moronic red/blue dichotomy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So you're saying a major media outlet not reporting on a Presidential candidate and sexual assault allegations is common place?

What's hilarious about that?

This is the kind of shit they'd teach in a media studies class. Yeah?

Stop changing your questions to suit you argument.

You were asking me specifically about the reporting of inappropriate sexual activity.

I don't think many will argue that the the political elite, (and Trump) can and are corrupt and rancid.

But that has never been quite so open as it is now, in America, while sex is still their last taboo.

That has now all changed with Donny's activities admissions and hush money.

Should the next man up, Biden, be scrutinized in the same way as Obama.

No he needs to be scrutinized in the same way as Trump.
But here's the problem it clearly doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter what the President has grabbed at and shoved his wotsit doodle into and when.

If it did he wouldn't be President.

So the goal posts have changed.

Not for the better.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Stop changing your questions to suit you argument.

You were asking me specifically about the reporting of inappropriate sexual activity.

I don't think many will argue that the the political elite, (and Trump) can and are corrupt and rancid.

But that has never been quite so open as it is now, in America, while sex is still their last taboo.

That has now all changed with Donny's activities admissions and hush money.

Should the next man up, Biden, be scrutinized in the same way as Obama.

No he needs to be scrutinized in the same way as Trump.
But here's the problem it clearly doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter what the President has grabbed at and shoved his wotsit doodle into and when.

If it did he wouldn't be President.

So the goal posts have changed.

Not for the better.

I didn't change any questions.

This was what I asked...

Type into YouTube search "Joe Biden sexual assault CNN"

The go on CNN's page and tell me how many videos you find addressing the issue.

That wasn't having a go at you, it's having a crack at CNN for being as bad as Fox. If you post CNN links shouldn't it be addressed like it would be if someone was posting Fox links?

I think the fact Bill Clinton had his dick sucked in the Oval Office and lied about it suggests this rancid moral compass was well and truly out in the open for all to see. When you look at how Nader responded to Clintons impeachment hearing after being found out then compare him to how he spoke and acted when he was going after Trump exposes the absolute hypocrisy.

People only seem to have taken notice when Trump came to power. When most of the things people seem to have a problem with him have been going on for a long time now in US politics.

Which is why I don't get this whole hysterics and revisionist history. Trump really isn't anything new.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're not getting it.

It's about the corruption of the media, the political system etc

They are all complicit and the hypocrisy is astounding.

Thankfully this thread isn't full of Fox videos and opinion pieces. Conversely it's obvious that there's a lot of CNN and MSNBC rubbish being pushed because they are spouting their talking points.

So do you see the issue with legitimising the views of these corporate media outlets with clear bias and agendas?

There's more videos in here from independent and non-aligned outlets that try to report more of what's going on than partisan rubbish.
You've not replied to the issues raised against the last person you heralded, Jimmy Dore.

He denied any gas attacks in Syria by Assad, using the 'false flag' defence, while taking (only) $2,500 from a Pro Assad lobbying group.

You seem to be angered that main stream media is biased - no shit.

But you also put an awful lot of faith in alternative media, it seems the more niche the better.
But you do that at face value seemingly oblivious to the fact that these media sites need to be controversial just to be recognized.

Basically everyone has a snout in the trough.

You can't be upset by some snouts because they are popular.
But all in on the other snouts just because they are 'the little man'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which is why I don't get this whole hysterics and revisionist history. Trump really isn't anything new.

Because he's a whole new, new.

Mentioning Clinton and Lewinsky now seems almost quaint by comparison.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You've not replied to the issues raised against the last person you heralded, Jimmy Dore.

He denied any gas attacks in Syria by Assad, using the 'false flag' defence, while taking (only) $2,500 from a Pro Assad lobbying group.

You seem to be angered that main stream media is biased - no shit.

But you also put an awful lot of faith in alternative media, it seems the more niche the better.
But you do that at face value seemingly oblivious to the fact that these media sites need to be controversial just to be recognized.

Basically everyone has a snout in the trough.

You can't be upset by some snouts because they are popular.
But all in on the other snouts just because they are 'the little man'.

Would you rather believe someone who takes $2500 or groups that take millions and billions and have a far different impact on the social landscape of a nation?

See what you're missing about the Dore videos is that it's not his content that's being reported. He merely links information others have investigated and published on an issue.

Where as CNN pushes their own 'reporters' heavily vetted and loaded pieces.

I'm not angered, just perplexed why so many people are so easily duped and happy to keep pushing the same bullshit from mainstream media.

Do you worry when you post a CNN video it could be pushing utter bullshit? Is it because it appeases your confirmation bias? How are you any different from a Fox follower in that regard?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You are spot on here. Trump has taken it to another level.

Defending his vile behaviour because Clinton and Lewinsky had something going on is like defending Myra Hindley because people used to smack their kids.

Or defending Fox News because CNN are biased too.

Its classic Whattaboutery,, we all know it and TB knows it . It just keeps him entertained. I refer you to your earlier post.

It is impossible for me to believe anyone defending Trump is doing it for any other reason than trolling.

To that ends I just can't take them seriously and certainly can't be bothered to feed them.

I look at others who do reply and all I can think is:
'WHY?'.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

He's new in some ways. But not in the worst kind of ways. Thank **** he's not got the warmongering tendencies of former Presidents, yet...

He has exposed so many institutions both in business and in politics through his gung ho ways. So he never drained the swamp but damn has he exposed it.

He's a big mouth, lot of huff and puff but mostly bluff.

I look forward to see how utterly corrupt he was after he leaves office as that's when corruption normally gets exposed. Plenty more hypocrisy to come if he is exposed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here