Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, however, if these people catch this and suffer, recover, and then learn a little humility, that would be the best way forwards.

Sadly, they won’t, instead blaming with racist connotations the Chinese, and following the Alt-Right fake (and disgraceful) news that the likes of Governor Cuomo are to blame. Trump’s already turning this around so that his weeks of incompetence are being buried, replaced with a narrative of the Orange One arriving on his charger to save the nation.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will I get flamed again saying I hope these people die from it...

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

There is a logical argument to wishing death to Trump at least. Any replacement would surely lead the Country to save thousands of lives that would have otherwise been lost under the current spray tanned supremo.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sadly, they won’t, instead blaming with racist connotations the Chinese, and following the Alt-Right fake (and disgraceful) news that the likes of Governor Cuomo are to blame. Trump’s already turning this around so that his weeks of incompetence are being buried, replaced with a narrative of the Orange One arriving on his charger to save the nation.

I know that scenario is far more likely, however, I like to hope that they do find humility.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If there was one person you'd want to get it now and get it bad, its trump. I'd love to see his next move
He'd obviously have the best healthcare, and the odds are high that he'd survive. He'd then be gloating about how he beat it, and all the rest of us have to do is be strong willed like him and we'll be fine.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is a logical argument to wishing death to Trump at least. Any replacement would surely lead the Country to save thousands of lives that would have otherwise been lost under the current spray tanned supremo.
Yes, but he wished deaths on all those who voted for him. So over 100 million people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And long may that continue. Anyway, is that a new 'jazz' channel you refer to?

:bowdown::facepalm::laugh::thumbsup:

thoughtful spock.gif

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The wnkr was at his rude worst this evening. Anyone asking a perfectly decent question was told "That's a nasty, nasty question, I would've guessed coming from you" and not answered.

Someone also said some businesses are struggling to get the promised loans funding via private banks, they face collapse. Met with "It's all working fine, absolutely fine. Chase, Bank of America etc are all doing a wonderful job. You come here making things up".

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's mind boggling that this halfwit is the American president. Seriously.

Not where money and connections are involved it's not. It's been going on for years... He certainly wasn't made president to lead a democratic and wholesome America. The whole thing is rigged and has been for ages. Same goes for a lot of other national leaders at the moment.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Even more mind boggling is that bell end son in law of his, Jared Kushner, seems to have taken charge of the coronavirus response. The only things he ever succeeded at was being born with a silver spoon in his mouth and marrying the daughter of POTUS. We're all doomed.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Even more mind boggling is that bell end son in law of his, Jared Kushner, seems to have taken charge of the coronavirus response. The only things he ever succeeded at was being born with a silver spoon in his mouth and marrying the daughter of POTUS. We're all doomed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/heres-how-the-kushner-family-is-cashing-in-on-the-coronavirus/

The fact they own 666 Fifth Avenue creeps me out as well :|

https://kushner.com/project/666-fifth-avenue/

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You are late coming to the party ? Seriously, Baby Trump and Sycophant Blue will be up in the next few hours to defend their man to the hilt despite his lies and failings.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The wnkr was at his rude worst this evening. Anyone asking a perfectly decent question was told "That's a nasty, nasty question, I would've guessed coming from you" and not answered.

Someone also said some businesses are struggling to get the promised loans funding via private banks, they face collapse. Met with "It's all working fine, absolutely fine. Chase, Bank of America etc are all doing a wonderful job. You come here making things up".
President Scum is.... scum.

Until more of the American people realise this, or until his dementia tanks, they are stuck with him.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
President Scum is.... scum.

Until more of the American people realise this, or until his dementia tanks, they are stuck with him.
Imigaing living in a country where the majority of people keep making the wrong decision..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here