Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sorry. We're getting crossed wires. You just confirmed in your last post that there were newspaper headlines referring to Elvis as a paedophile. I'm simply asking for evidence of that.

If ever I find the doco with the aforementioned material i'll send it your way.

It was obviously an issue given they asked her father about the relationship.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't swallowed any media guff at all - the question is not whether Trump should be taken literally or what I believe but whether you have any evidence to back up your claim (in a post stating that you believed in evidence) that it was a "fact" that Hillary's server was acid washed and destroyed. So again, what evidence do you have?

It's not really me who is failing here, is it looney?

Ive posted time and time again that acid washed is a term for scouring a hard drive with multiple refences to bleachbot and there are multiple sources. You can argue about semantics as much as you like but it wont get you anywhere.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Donald Trump. The administration that keeps on giving.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's like a revolving door in the White House. I just wish Trump would use it too.

jackdee-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf98oAmGZYX8Vqbq2hlobTFc.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]892099512239624193[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]892100751199133696[/tweet]

Oh and it's not up on Youtube yet, but I've just watched Fake News John Oliver ripping into Alex Jones.
Well worth a look if you have access to it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
They're dropping like flies - shortest tenure yet for a communications director.

And still no sign of repealing Obamacare, defeating ISIS, tax changes or the Wall. There will be more toys thrown out the pram in the coming weeks

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilarious, just got in to find Scarface has scrammed... After 10 days!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need a 'shooting fish in a barrel' smiley

[tweet]888472045415264257[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They're dropping like flies - shortest tenure yet for a communications director.

And still no sign of repealing Obamacare, defeating ISIS, tax changes or the Wall. There will be more toys thrown out the pram in the coming weeks

Hopefully, this won't include a foreign distraction (N Korea) from the shambles at home.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Wow. Must admit I'm a little disappointed, he seemed like a first class loon.

Liked this tweet to their story in the NY Times ; Divorce report capped Anthony Scaramucci’s first week. There was no second week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here