Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BIG announcement by the QUEEN due at 8am*

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They're going to announce that Princess Anne DID take a sex test at the Montreal Olympics and failed it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
They're going to announce that Princess Anne DID take a sex test at the Montreal Olympics and failed it.

Says the man that got his knickers in a twist over Corbyn being called a 'mutton headed old mugwump' ...................

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He is 96 and that is about 35 years after I want to retire.

As stated in a previous post a genuine WW2 veteran who actually had shells and bullets lobbed at him unlike (I suspect) most of the keyboard warriors on here.

Hope he enjoys what few years he has left.

He's a member of the Royal Family. He's probably got another two decades yet :ohmy:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's a member of the Royal Family. He's probably got another two decades yet :ohmy:

He married into the Royal Family, so his genes aren't that connected, although he is a distant relative of Queen Victoria.
Being royal didn't help King George VI who died aged 56.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He is 96 and that is about 35 years after I want to retire.

As stated in a previous post a genuine WW2 veteran who actually had shells and bullets lobbed at him unlike (I suspect) most of the keyboard warriors on here.

Hope he enjoys what few years he has left.

The focus is his retirement from "public" duty, whilst living in probably the most privileged family in the world! It has nothing to do with WW2!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The focus is his retirement from "public" duty, whilst living in probably the most privileged family in the world! It has nothing to do with WW2!

Serious question, accepting he was of a time of discretion and less intrusion, but wouldnt you today rather be very rich and not Royalty ??

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Serious question, accepting he was of a time of discretion and less intrusion, but wouldnt you today rather be very rich and not Royalty ??

You realise how absurd that question is to a republican right? And to repeat myself again, this has nothing to do with the subject I'm commenting on!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Eh? (The) oldest (man) Queen scabbard?? Do I sense a Romanes eunt domus moment?

Superlative answer but I am using the superlative as an adjective. Maybe instead of scabbard I should use bulbula cortinas?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You realise how absurd that question is to a republican right? And to repeat myself again, this has nothing to do with the subject I'm commenting on!

Oh ok, I didnt know that as a republican you were unable to form a view on a simple question, which in itself wasnt meant to justify either example, it was just a question no more.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Aaaah, Mr Ross. Never quite understood how he exercised so much control with so little effort. The fact that I got a 3 in Latin and only a 5 in Eng Lang and Eng Lit says it all. Quam Guido :lolol:

Can't believe there's other Mr Ross taught pupils on here. How many? Best teacher ever. Remembered: the time he walked into class, sat down, hands behind head, looking up to the ceiling in his inimitable style, and said "Decline the verb 'amo', Jenkins (or whoever)". No reply. "Jenkins, decline the verb 'amo', now". No reply. Looks down and across the class and realises Jenkins isn't actually in the classroom. Classic. More stories, please, with its own thread to discover other Mr Ross taught students?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here