Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If the Albion offer an away season ticket next year, would you buy one?

Would you buy an Albion away season ticket for the Premier League?

• Yes - I want to get to every away game

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Yes - I would to ensure I could get to the big games even if I have unused tickets for others

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 53.1%

• Total voters

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Depends, I'm used to standing where I want but I imagine with the increase in all-tickets next season I will encounter many new faces me telling me i'm in their seats at 14:55.

I would prefer to organise where the seats are to avoid this, as with a ST I presume they would just randomly select a ticket and send me from the first available.

Or, just stand in the seat allocated to you on your ticket.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And stand with a shit view of the action, or next to a bunch of mutes.. or worse be asked to sit down somewhere near the front.

No thanks, done my fair share of that.

That's fair, to each their own.

I generally stand in my allocated seat because I think about how pissed off I'd be if some oik is in my seat with a great view of the action whilst I'm stuck behind a pole. Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself and all that hippy shit.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Virgin are refunding every game over 20 so I'm told,so a know from me,will still get to majority of games

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well, we've done it before and I think it's still ongoing...

"a brand new away season ticket (that includes the auto-cup scheme) called Platinum membership. This is something many supporters have asked the club to introduce, and it will provide a hassle-free option for those who want attend every game – be it Accrington or Arsenal."

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/membership-faqs-856145.aspx

Cheers, I will take a look at that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If they did such a thing for the London area away fixtures, I'd jump at the chance.
But I'll just bow and scrape to the season ticket holders I know (London clubs), for tickets to said away games, only if I can't purchase them from the Albion :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes. 100% yes as long as there was an exchange feature on sell out for games I might not be able to make

If you could sign up to buy a ST for all away games, on the understanding that you could just sell back the ones you didn't want, then surely we'd ALL buy one? :shrug:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Or, just stand in the seat allocated to you on your ticket.

I think there's sadly going to be a lot less leniency on this in the Prem. E.g. Man United have had their away allocation cut at a number of clubs due to persistent standing last season. Daft though it is.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
No, due to work commitments I will have to miss a few games, I also should have enough points to get any ticket I need.

This would encourage people swapping/selling tickets as well. People would buy this to guarantee tickets for the "tasty games" but have no interest in some of the less "tasty games"

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
These /\/\/\/\ are exactly why this would be a TERRIBLE idea. Its going to be bad enough next year that there will only be 3,000 seats for away fans, without a couple of hundred sitting empty at half the games.

I would get one and if I could not make the game I would be happy to give the ticket away to someone who will use it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wouldn't, but it sounds a good idea for the club to.

Really? I think it would be a s**t idea

They're going to sell out pretty well every away game anyway. There will be a fairly decent number of people that would go for this but then not make every game - indeed I could see many buying just for the London/South ones or even Lancashire ones if they are up there and then not make a whole bunch of games and therefore depriving others.

I can't see any good reason to do it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would get one and if I could not make the game I would be happy to give the ticket away to someone who will use it.

You might well do. Some wouldn't either because they just can't be arsed, or because they are scared by the 'Club Officials will be checking id' thing.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Anyone that can guarantee they will use it. Family>Friends>STH>Any Albion fan :)

I'd suggest that will stop at one of the first two!

TBH I think even a ballot/lottery would be better than such a **** scheme which essentially blocks out games for the vast majority. The 3000 limit does that anyway but at least it gives some a fighting chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here