Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Couldn't give a toss, WE'RE GOING UP AS 'KIN CHAMPIONS

Votes: 30 26.3%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's alright, I believed you, yet at the same time I just can't quite believe it. Seeing it written on another site won't change that.
Far enough I suppose if 2 independent sources, and a cross check from an equally disbelieving third source doesn't make it believable I guess nothing will. :lol:

Shall we just say 15 players over 3 windows and move on with our day. :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think Blackburn will go down. It's beyond me how Forest have got in to this situation (yes, yes, 70 signings but they've beaten most of the top sides). I want Brum to go down for the simple reason that Arry in League One = GUFFAWS.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Of the three I'd like to see Birmingham go for all the stupid shenanigans the owners deserve it, even if the fans don't.

The saddest part is that Probably relegation may condemn any of them to very significant financial hardship as their owners won't see the benefit in forking out in league one.

Think Birmingham and Blackburn's parachute payments run out this year too which puts them in greater financial peril.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I want Brum to go down for the simple reason that Arry in League One = GUFFAWS.

Redknapp is only in the manager role until the end of the season. Allegedly with a deal that will see him only get paid if he keeps them up. He's also being tipped to be their new director of football if they stay in the Championship, but given his past financial misdemeanours, you'd have to question the sanity of anyone who thought that would be a good appointment.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Want Blackburn to stay up as Greer and Bennett are there.

Not fussed about the other 2, pure hilarity for either. Forest with the stature of their club being in League 1 and Birmingham with going from playoffs to relegation fodder by making 1 managerial change

Agree re GG and Bennett at Blackburn, plus of course they sold Shane Duffy to us last summer. I was impressed with the football they played at the Amex this season too, and were possibly a little unlucky to lose.

It makes me smile too, when you see the likes of Forest, and several other so called big clubs floundering in the lower divisions. Makes a mockery of people who say that certain clubs have a right to play in the Premier League. The only way you are able to do that, is to earn the right. Just as we have done this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're sending down a team because of its owner.
1997 send down BHA because of its owners?
Oh come on it's hardly the same is it. Birmingham fans haven't been screwed over, they haven't lost their ground. It was their manager that was screwed over, and this is funny karma. And yes, the fans suffer too, but that's true of whichever team goes down.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
They need not look too far for inspiration-Bolton prove what can be done ....thought they had a worse situation than Blackburn are now in,financially.

Er, I think you mean Bolton (P). Whoop, whoop, EIEIEIO, whoop, whoop.

Brum do deserve to go down for their stupidity in sacking Rowett but Blackburn joining Wiggin for the chop would be wonderful......especially whilst the mighty Wanderers are on the up again.

Whoop, whoop.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Forest for me. Love seeing clubs with a big history go down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Forest - big headed, the scenes as they beat little old Seagulls from the soft south ... you would have thought they'd won their third European Cup.

Feel sorry for Blackburn fans with their hopeless owners and have always liked B'ham's spirit when next to an arrogant club/fans at Villa.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Of the three I'd like to see Birmingham go for all the stupid shenanigans the owners deserve it, even if the fans don't.

The saddest part is that Probably relegation may condemn any of them to very significant financial hardship as their owners won't see the benefit in forking out in league one.

Think Birmingham and Blackburn's parachute payments run out this year too which puts them in greater financial peril.

Didn't their parachute payments stop years back?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
He was very shabbily treated by Derby and he turned down Forest earlier this season didn't he? I think he may very cautious in where he goes next. Unlikely to be a club run by meddling directors.

For above reasons really can't see Clough ever leaving Burton

Burton just proves what sense, spirit and stability can get you - versus wasting money on over paid squads that have none of these qualities

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was very shabbily treated by Derby and he turned down Forest earlier this season didn't he? I think he may very cautious in where he goes next. Unlikely to be a club run by meddling directors.

For above reasons really can't see Clough ever leaving Burton

Burton just proves what sense, spirit and stability can get you - versus wasting money on over paid squads that have none of these qualities

Burton and Clough have been amazing. Championship manager of the season you could argue.

Huddersfield fans on their forum despise them after the late winner there, praying for their relegation. Which made me like Burton all the more.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blackburn go down they could be DONE, can't see the VENKYS putting the cash in to keep them going in League 1

May be the best thing for them. They can go into admin, write off that huge debt and start over again. They may well suffer another relegation after the points deduction but will be able to build from scratch and maybe, just maybe, be bought by someone half sensible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here