Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reports today say we've made a counter offer that's worth more money to the player.

I can only assume goal bonuses?

Newcastle will trump whatever wages we offer I imagine, watch it swing back the other way.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brighton & Hove Albion have reportedly made a late swoop for Newcastle United's Tammy Abraham.

Do we really trust a website with this as its headline?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he will sign for a completely different team. I would if I was him. I think I would sign for Fulham if I could?

I am not fussed if we sign him or not.

"It is a dark day when a player can’t decide between Newcastle and Brighton it should be an easy choice!"

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So you'd rather play in the championship.
Sound logic right there.

I'm not sure he is ready for a Premier League where chances will not be easy to come by through the Newcastle long ball game!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Newcastle will trump whatever wages we offer I imagine, watch it swing back the other way.

I honestly don't know how loan deals work but don't Chelsea determine his wages? (as he is their employee)

We pay the agreed wages to TA and a fee to Chelsea?

(as mentioned, I don't know either way)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I honestly don't know how loan deals work but don't Chelsea determine his wages? (as he is their employee)

We pay the agreed wages to TA and a fee to Chelsea?

(as mentioned, I don't know either way)

I have no idea either, I just don't see that we will win on a wages/fee battle with Newcastle, if that is what it has become.. We might on a "nearer to home," "more game time probably" "I can understand your dialect " scenario

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Brighton & Hove Albion have reportedly made a late swoop for Newcastle United's Tammy Abraham.

Do we really trust a website with this as its headline?

Newcastle will sign him on loan from Chelsea, and will then loan him on to us. :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
4-year loan deal, like Lualua?

I think LuaLua's deal was three years :wink:

Believe it or not, I think it is actually possible and legitimate for a club to loan a player from another club, and then loan them on to a third club (as long as the owning club agree). Actually read about an instance of that the other week, although I can't be bothered to try and find the details now. Can't remember what the circumstances were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here