Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It is and isn't. Glenn Murrays details have gone a bit far, but knowing Lewis Dunk lives in Hurstpierpoint is harmless enough.

It's just the players made themselves so accessible the other night and here's a thread about where they live. Ah well.

Jul 7, 2003
Unless he has moved recently, Mike Trusson is still in the same house in Angmering he had when he was playing for us.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Solly lived 100 yards from me in Hailsham up until last year. He has since brought 2 apartments in Brighton, lives in one and rents the other.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Michel Kuipers is my neighbour in Bolnore Village, south Haywards Heath.

I thought that he must have moved as I havent seen his car with his number plate in Haywards Heath for ages probably best part of a year. He used to have 1 and his wife another with very similar number plates and he was always in Costa but as I said havent seen him in HH for ages.

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
When I was living in the Portslade as a teenager, Charlie Livesey lived in Chalky Road, we used to buy his fags for him, John Napier in Newtimber Drive.
Peter Ward and Eric Potts used to play bar billiards in the George in the Old Village on Sunday lunchtimes.
The Albion owned a lot of property then, they also had some in Honeycroft, Hangleton, where Wardy lived.
Any players live in Portslade now?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stockdale and Stevens live on Moulsecoomb Way, Rosenior lives in Newick Road and Chris Hughton lives in Bevendean Crescent. I've seen Bruno going in and out of a house in Hodshrove Road and Tony Bloom drinks in the Bear.

synavm

May 2, 2013
Back when I was a student working in Vodafone, I used to spot Kuipers pretty much every morning park his Merc on the traffic lights on South Road, Haywards Heath and go to Costa. Think he was involved with Crawley Town at the time.

Used to be quite well known that Zamora lived on the Tesco Estate in Burgess Hill during his first stint.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am reasonably sure that when it was first suggested on here that David Stockdale might go to Chelsea as their No 2 somebody, dont remember who, said he wouldnt have to move as he still lived in the house that he did when at Fulham, somewhere around the Reigate Redhill area

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I am reasonably sure that when it was first suggested on here that David Stockdale might go to Chelsea as their No 2 somebody, dont remember who, said he wouldnt have to move as he still lived in the house that he did when at Fulham, somewhere around the Reigate Redhill area
Try and keep up grandad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Back when I was a student working in Vodafone, I used to spot Kuipers pretty much every morning park his Merc on the traffic lights on South Road, Haywards Heath and go to Costa. Think he was involved with Crawley Town at the time.

Used to be quite well known that Zamora lived on the Tesco Estate in Burgess Hill during his first stint.

Michel must be the ultimate Costa customer, often to be seen sharing a cappuccino with Danny Cullip, in the Haywards Heath branch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here