Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Surprised it's not sold out already, bit like Middlesborough last season, slow selling at first then tickets were like gold dust when people realised what was riding on the game, possibly could be the same with Norwich away

Correct. After the huge bitching and moaning from people who couldn't get tickets for the Boro game I would expect this to sell very quickly with what could potentially be at stake.

I will add that I had a feeling in my water well before the Boro game what the situation was going to be. I have the same feeling now about Norwich.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I got mine yesterday but I know a few people waiting till gen pop gets access to buy tickets. I reckon it's a nailed on sell out

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Surprised it's not sold out already, bit like Middlesborough last season, slow selling at first then tickets were like gold dust when people realised what was riding on the game, possibly could be the same with Norwich away

Still not sold out? And there was me panicking when I was in the 'G sold out, H not open' gap

It's a weekday evening game in a horrendous place to get to compounded by having to go through Cambridge on the train and a likely overnight. Also, nobody knows how significant the game might be.

This won't sell out until ST holders, but will sell fast.

The one to be disappointed about is Wolves, should be selling that out and has been on general sale since yesterday.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
It's a weekday evening game in a horrendous place to get to compounded by having to go through Cambridge on the train and a likely overnight. Also, nobody knows how significant the game might be.

This won't sell out until ST holders, but will sell fast.

The one to be disappointed about is Wolves, should be selling that out and has been on general sale since yesterday.

Shirley the free coach travel would entice people in.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Huddersfield have 4 games to be played after our game at Norwich, so we would have to be 13 points clear to be promoted that day.

Extremely unlikely that it'll be the game we go up (if we do), and as mentioned above the train situation and the fact you'd have to take a day/half day off work for most to get there given the m25 doesn't help.

I've *hopefully* got a space on the coach, but seeing as it had the option to book up to 999 seats I'm not sure the booking system works properly, so am awaiting an email to say we've not got a space.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And yet people will still moan if they can't get a Villa ticket because they don't have enough loyalty points.

Get your arses to Norwich. I really think there is a good chance that will be a promotion party. But if not it is a massive game nonetheless.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
And yet people will still moan if they can't get a Villa ticket because they don't have enough loyalty points.

Get your arses to Norwich. I really think there is a good chance that will be a promotion party. But if not it is a massive game nonetheless.

Loyalty points from Norwich won't be added until after the game, by which time Villa tickets will already be on sale / sold out. But agree, it's a big game - could be a must win game for Nowich, too

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Still not sold out? And there was me panicking when I was in the 'G sold out, H not open' gap

Ha! This was me too. I feel your pain. Bit annoyed now looking back at how excited and chuffed I was to get one in the end - thinking I was dead lucky - only to now find out that they're still available!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Huddersfield have 4 games to be played after our game at Norwich, so we would have to be 13 points clear to be promoted that day.

Extremely unlikely that it'll be the game we go up (if we do), and as mentioned above the train situation and the fact you'd have to take a day/half day off work for most to get there given the m25 doesn't help.

I've *hopefully* got a space on the coach, but seeing as it had the option to book up to 999 seats I'm not sure the booking system works properly, so am awaiting an email to say we've not got a space.

I'm REALLY hoping, if it happens, that it happens at home. Bristol City game please !

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Seems like they're already preparing to open block J, for which they only open half to reach the 2.5k, so probably not that many left.

Any scope for requesting more?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seems like they're already preparing to open block J, for which they only open half to reach the 2.5k, so probably not that many left.

Any scope for requesting more?
Doubt we can get more - Norwich get pretty decent crowds.

I also didn't take any chances with this selling out quicker than what it has done, and slightly compromised my situation as a result, but no regrets. I think the effect of Friday pm travel has been underestimated - hopeless for families in particular.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Doubt we can get more - Norwich get pretty decent crowds.

I also didn't take any chances with this selling out quicker than what it has done, and slightly compromised my situation as a result, but no regrets. I think the effect of Friday pm travel has been underestimated - hopeless for families in particular.

It's the Easter school holidays isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here