Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This really was the flimsiest of rumours to get any sort of traction.

[tweet]825991139341770752[/tweet]

Twitter account of a Leicester fan (a student, obviously not a journalist, clearly a wind up - look at who he follows) set up for purpose of spreading the rumour and a couple of fans repeating it word for word. BINGO.

View attachment 81695

[tweet]825438432696610816[/tweet]

Kev the Ape couldn't put up a dartboard so getting a reputable source at Leicester is cloud cuckoo land

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Skysports reporting that Sunderland have had a bid of £3M rejected by Leicester for Ulloa .

These offers (Alves offered about £1.7M) seem to be very low for a player who cost about £8M 2 years ago and has an excellent goal record when he has played in the top flight.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
...has just tweeted he feels let down by Ranieri and is refusing to play for LCFC again...

I don't think we need him, but I hope he's sold as we get sell-on money.

PG

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
...has just tweeted he feels let down by Ranieri and is refusing to play for LCFC again...

PG

Bad attitude, hopefully we never end up with a player like this.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
[tweet]826096921186025475[/tweet]

Struggling to embed the tweet ??? Took a screen shot for when he's told to delete it.

ulloa.JPG

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Players doing this twaddle of refusing to play are being very childish, no one forced them to sign a contract now did they?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Players doing this twaddle of refusing to play are being very childish, no one forced them to sign a contract now did they?

You need to understand the context before commenting. I understand that he signed a new contract (or at least didn't move in Summer) under assurances that he was seen as a key part of the team. Clearly he hasn't been - not sure this is the same as some other money-led strops we have seen.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Disappointed to see Leo sounding off on Twitter like this. Whatever the reason for his discontent, handling it in a dignified way rather than a public display of petulance, is always better IMO.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

PG

No chance unless they make a profit. The current bids dont suggest they will

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Just seen an interview on Sky Sports. Was promised if bids of £4/5m came in he would be allowed to leave, those bids have been received and rejected by Ranieri. Ranieri has said he won't be sold in a press conference. Leo isn't happy that he has been lied to.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

While I agree players shouldn't refuse to play, managers shouldn't give a player their word on something then go against what they've promised. (Rumours have it that's what happened, not certain though)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't think that's his account. No blue tick and all that.
It's genuine. His interview is on SSN where he basically says the same thing.

SSN also saying that Leicester won't sell to another PL club.

Ulloa did the interview without club permission, so appears things have broken down completely. He'll be out the door tomorrow for 4-5m I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here