Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ridiculous Game - Thoughts from an Owl

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hmm. What kind of pillock goes onto an oppo board and slags their own team off. Very odd posting.

Perhaps, just a football fan sharing his honest thoughts on his team with other football fans on a football forum.
calling him a Pillock is very harsh......and a bit dickish.

What was your opinion of The Massive?....did you even go friday night?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Hmm. What kind of pillock goes onto an oppo board and slags their own team off. Very odd posting.

The same kind as one who is unnecessarily provocative in a sensible football discussion on a football based forum

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps, just a football fan sharing his honest thoughts on his team with other football fans on a football forum.
calling him a Pillock is very harsh......and a bit dickish.

What was your opinion of The Massive?....did you even go friday night?

What a shocker, you wading in. I certainly don't have to explain my comings and goings to you but for the record I watched in my local, like thousands of fans did. I suffer from anxiety and don't often do crowds. Hope that's okay with you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The same kind as one who is unnecessarily provocative in a sensible football discussion on a football based forum

Okay, perhaps a tad harsh on my part. However the OP was himself harsh on his own team, beyond "an honest opinion" in my opinion. Apologies to the few I have so obviously upset. I guess opinions are judged in agreement.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What a shocker, you wading in. I certainly don't have to explain my comings and goings to you but for the record I watched in my local, like thousands of fans did. I suffer from anxiety and don't often do crowds. Hope that's okay with you.

what a shocker you trolling and making a dick unnecessary post
also .....victim card aka nibble shocker

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
what a shocker you trolling and making a dick unnecessary post
also .....victim card aka nibble shocker

I think you're over tired, you're getting knocky, have a nap. Up at 5 again trawling the internet for an argument?! Good lad.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Okay, perhaps a tad harsh on my part. However the OP was himself harsh on his own team, beyond "an honest opinion" in my opinion. Apologies to the few I have so obviously upset. I guess opinions are judged in agreement.
No apology needed, and I'm not that upset! just seemed out of place on this particular thread.. plenty of other threads to get stuck into the Wendys

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sorry, I know you're a bit slow. I meant have you been up since 5 again? Hence the addition of a question mark. I'll take it that you have.

no i havnt been up since 5
my old man slept soundly and didnt need any assistance going to toilet in the middle of the night.
remind me again why you are constantly concerned about what time people make a post?......does it make you extra anxious?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no i havnt been up since 5
my old man slept soundly and didnt need any assistance going to toilet in the middle of the night.
remind me again why you are constantly concerned about what time people make a post?......does it make you extra anxious?

Ah, the sympathy vote. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, Son. Right, as you pointed out it's after 9, there are better things to be doing of a Sunday than discussing an old man's toilet habits with an internet troll like you. Have a smashing day, try not to be too much of a **** out there! Layas, playas.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He posted an opinion and you posted a personal attack. There's no excuse for your trolling.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ah, the sympathy vote. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, Son. Right, as you pointed out it's after 9, there are better things to be doing of a Sunday than discussing a Dad's toilet habits with an internet troll like you. Have a smashing day, try not to be too much of a **** out there! Layas, playas.

trolling twit

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He posted an opinion and you posted a personal attack. There's no excuse for your trolling.

You seem to be obsessed that I'm a troll. It's not good form to accuse anyone who says something you don't like/agree with as being a troll. You accuse me of it every post you direct at me. Kind of like, well, trolling!
Anyway, I've apologised so no need for you to get all busy about it flowerpot. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here