Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just a heads-up to those that have not been to Lincoln before. Nice city it may be in the centre, but it certainly has got 'tasty' in the past around the ground. Don't forget, they see us as 'Billy Big Boll***' now, so will inevitably want to have a pop at someone.

Maybe we should take some of our resident hoolies for some protection......

Hillimp

Jan 19, 2017
Lincoln

Yes I seem to remember Lincoln has a 'nice' half and a 'less nice' half.

We have just had 2 Matches against Ipswich with no trouble at all from either sets of fans.

If you have not been to Lincoln for a while the Nice half (uphill area) is just as nice and he Castle is now free to visit although you need to pay to go around the walls for a great view. The Cathedral sells itself.

The 'less nice' half has been completely redeveloped around the University/Brayford marina area and is really quite pleasant too!! all the big food chains are there and with a discount voucher from the interweb you can get a hearty and cheap lunch before the game.
the

Jan 30, 2008
Just a heads-up to those that have not been to Lincoln before. Nice city it may be in the centre, but it certainly has got 'tasty' in the past around the ground. Don't forget, they see us as 'Billy Big Boll***' now, so will inevitably want to have a pop at someone.
this
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
We have just had 2 Matches against Ipswich with no trouble at all from either sets of fans.

If you have not been to Lincoln for a while the Nice half (uphill area) is just as nice and he Castle is now free to visit although you need to pay to go around the walls for a great view. The Cathedral sells itself.

The 'less nice' half has been completely redeveloped around the University/Brayford marina area and is really quite pleasant too!! all the big food chains are there and with a discount voucher from the interweb you can get a hearty and cheap lunch before the game.
the
do you work in the tourist information office in Lincoln???
regards
DR

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

I lived there for three years at Uni, only two roads away from the ground and cannot agree enough. So while it was easy to take a stroll, the surrounding area is really not so good. A lot of assaults, stabbings and all sorts so please do be safe. The rest of Lincoln in the center both up and down the hill is good though, had an amazing 3 years there, just wish we could have got them in the cup a few years ago instead!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
More options for the armchair fan already

Capturedddddd.JPG

Hillimp

Jan 19, 2017
I lived there for three years at Uni, only two roads away from the ground and cannot agree enough. So while it was easy to take a stroll, the surrounding area is really not so good. A lot of assaults, stabbings and all sorts so please do be safe. The rest of Lincoln in the center both up and down the hill is good though, had an amazing 3 years there, just wish we could have got them in the cup a few years ago instead!

I live locally and have never seen an assault or stabbing other than the dead of night when amazingly enough some people do get drunk. I am not saying it is the garden of eden but please put this in perspective. Cfrime rates compared in the link here
http://www.crimerates.co.uk/compare/5/lincoln-uk/7262/brighton-uk/

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
I live locally and have never seen an assault or stabbing other than the dead of night when amazingly enough some people do get drunk. I am not saying it is the garden of eden but please put this in perspective. Cfrime rates compared in the link here
http://www.crimerates.co.uk/compare/5/lincoln-uk/7262/brighton-uk/
Got some very good mates in lincoln. I will be staying in queen street at one of the lincoln lads house. Few beers in the cross and the anchor before and after match. Never had any problems in the 25 years ive been coming to lincoln to watch either lincoln, brighton or just staying for a boozy weekend. If you go looking for it, its there. Just enjoy the city. Love the pubs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here