Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petition

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
We understand the club is already marking the anniversary this year but we are specifically asking for acknowledgment of fans of all clubs that supported us as a way of thanking them and dedicating, in part, our success to them.

I suspect that this would be part of how the club commemorates those 20 years.

How specific would the club need to be in order to satisfy those demands?

I'd quite like a sticky bun

But won't be fussed if I don't get one

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Comment on the petition page:

I love BHAFC and will definitely support them in the premier league. Chelsea will only be my second team if we get promoted

Darren Lotterby, Brighton, United Kingdom

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Would a better idea not be to have a chairty bike ride from the Goldstone to Gillingham back to Withdean and on to the Amex to celebrate our journey

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven't read the thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but the only person who needs a thank should we get promoted is Mr Tony Bloom. I'll forgo any thanks for choosing to follow us during the bad times thanks.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Definitely a bit sickly, that.

I really hope the Club don't see it.

I completely trust that TB & PB know the history of the club and the rollercoaster ride that the supporters have endured.
A 20 year anniversary/appreciation will be great, but we don't need a big pat on the back IF we go up too.

If anything, we the supporters should be lining up in front of TB in the tens of thousands, offering up our first borns as sacrifice/appreciation of his commitment to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here