Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should people be allowed to VAPE at the Amex?

SAC

May 21, 2014
There should be somewhere open for smokers and vapers to go at half time. They should not be allowed to do so in the stands or concourses.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can you not vape then, cant say noticed. If you are sensible and just have a little go at HT / in toilets then never had an issue.

There is far worse smells than a safe cloud of vaper.

As for the numerous elderflower and strawberry comments. That is so 2014. It's all about the creamy flavours these days.

Let it go

Thankfully it’ll never be allowed anyway, but anyone vaping near me at the Amex would be (at least initially) politely asked not to. I find that sickly-sweet synthetic stench absolutely RANCID, it turns my stomach. And it doesn’t even have to be blown in your direction, it just seems to disperse all over the shop. No way would I be putting up with that for long.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
No

And there should be atleast 10 feet exclusion zone outside turnstiles after game.
I have to choke through plumes of addicts cancer fumes as my kids and I leave after the game.
Can you not wait 10 paces before you spark up? Selfish cwords

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There should be somewhere open for smokers and vapers to go at half time. They should not be allowed to do so in the stands or concourses.

Can you imagine some 40-a-day wheezer shuffling their way down the stairs from the WSU to their outdoor quarantine zone for a half time drag, and then wheezing their way all the way back up again ? They'd be lucky to see the last ten minutes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No good asking me as I believe smoking and I include Vaporing should not be done in public only in the confines of your own home or designated smoking areas that the general public do not have usual access to unless by choice.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
We went to a Show at the NEC back in October and in one of the smaller halls was Vape-Expo or whatever it was called.

Walking past, we were greeted by a smell that was a combination of old socks, burning flesh and rotting leaves, along with an absolute pea-souper of the actual vape smog. Outside, were loads of 30-something hipsters clutching their state-of-the-art vaping kit and comparing notes on the latest concoctions they could put in it.

We got talking to a couple of them over breakfast at the Hotel and I was AMAZED at how expensive it could be.

Anyway, it's a no from me. Surely you can go a few hours without the sweet aroma of elderflower and aardvark spleen wafting down your throat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here