Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Great video! Kind of poetry that the last official league game at The Goldstone was Doncaster and the first official league game at The Amex was Doncaster.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Incredible. I can't have been far from that spot in the West as a 12 year old. Brings back so many memories.
This video is filmed next to me, my cousin and my dad as shown by the below. Was also 12!
8779c21ecad97f351ea5c9d15e3c7e99.jpg

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
I'll be there tomorrow as match day groundsman. Couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. I'm gonna be an emotional wreck.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Please Please Please for the first season in the Prem can we get the band back together?

I would love to see them marching out at the Amex playing GOSBTS.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Great video! Kind of poetry that the last official league game at The Goldstone was Doncaster and the first official league game at The Amex was Doncaster.

And it was only because Doncaster were so abysmal the following season that stopped us finishing bottom then. That was mainly thanks to their Chaiman's behaviour.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I thought I'd post this so the good people of NSC can be entertained. While my sister was clearing out my mum and dads loft she found aload of old High-8 videos of outrfamily only xmas's past and holidays. While sorting she found this......... I sent the footage of to get it burned to a DVD. And I've popped it on YouTube. It's 45 mins long but it has before and after footage of the game AND Stuart Storers goal from a new angle. Hope everyone enjoys. https://youtu.be/rvFEwAonliE

Are you ok if we play this at the Build a Bonfire night at Komedia on 26th April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Cracking footage, thanks for posting.

Probably lost in the midst of time but have we had a public thankyou for Liam Brady? Would be great to see him at either of the last two home matches this season to take a very well deserved bow.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Sadly if you watch from about 20 minutes when Darren Moore gets sent off you can see Albion fans throwing bananas at him. Their number 7 angrily flicks his middle fingers at the crowd. A lot of people forget that happened.

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
Thought I’d bump this is our 24 year anniversary of our last game. If anyone hasn’t seen it. Me and my old mans footage of the last game at the Goldstone

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
What minute in the vid. is the goal please? I was at the top of the north stand that day.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Brilliant footage....I was in the north stand as a 12 year old child....the footage outside the north stand at the beginning of the video is exactly how i recall the swarms of people used to come up old shoreham road and spill into the street

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here